Bought and Installed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought and Installed

I just added SWAT 4 to my collection in anticipation of possible rotation in the Game Club, but I'd definitely like to try it out before then. I'm currently doing the training, but should be ready to go "live" with it fairly soon.

Re: Bought and Installed

Congrats, one of my favorites...

I don't think SWAT4 is going to ever be in our club rotation, since the rotation is based on old, cheap to get games... SWAT4 and it's upcoming add-on is still new and expensive.

I've personally taken a break from it till the add-on is released, then will ask APOPHIS to update and put a server back up, (it is currently down)...

BUT... if you see me sitting idle in the general join room of teamspeak, let me know you want to play and I'll join you.

(I usually sit in there till someone ask for one of my games I personally play, IE: SWAT4, AA, GR, and OFP.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      I don't think SWAT4 is going to ever be in our club rotation, since the rotation is based on old, cheap to get games... SWAT4 and it's upcoming add-on is still new and expensive.
      I just bought SWAT 4 for $20 at Amazon, which is the same price as Day of Defeat: Source. Since DoD:S is in the Game Club rotation, I hope SWAT 4 can make it in, too.

Comment

If I can get SWAT4 restarted, then I will put in SWAT4 as a "regular special event." It can only take 5 slots in the current co-op configuration, so there is no way we can support full "Club" attendance.

Comment

Awesome. Surely we can get four or five folks to play. I'm anxious to see Magnum in action. ;)

Comment

Magnum in action?

I'm just anxious to see if Mateo shoots me in the back... AGAIN! lol ;)

the add-on, (and 2 mods out there) allow 10 player co-op... FYI.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Magnum in action?
              I get a big kick when playing AA and you call out stuff like "suspect has entered the lower level," or "suspect is near the doorway." Since SWAT 4 is an actual Police game, the effect should be even better. :D

Comment

Tell me when and where and I can have SWAT 4 installed and ready to play, I had I don't know how many hours on the beta racked up and I love working as a team.
                -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

This Sunday? Here at TG? SWAT4 with stock maps (are there any patches?)?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    This Sunday? Here at TG? SWAT4 with stock maps (are there any patches?)?
                    America's Army Night for the Club, so I can't make it.

Comment

I just played a few rounds SP and i love it. Its just more of SWAT4. The maps are nicely done. I didnt use any of the new gear (grenade launcher, night vision - who needs that anyway?).
                      Some interesting AI behaviour i noticed in my first hours:
                      In the first mission a suspect saw us, ran away into the next room and just as the element got the flash out he executed a hostage there.
                      A lot of bad guys are using hostages to shield them now. One hostage panicked and crossed my line of fire as i was about to take out a non compliant suspect. FMJ went through and i took down both :\
                      Make sure you dont stand in front of the door when opening it. I had a suspect opening fire on the door as i was about to open it. He fired a full mag right through the door!
                      On another occasion i cleared a room, one civ and a compliant suspect. For some reason my element did not follow me into that room and as i was about to cuff the civilian the suspect picks up his gun and shoots me in the back. Luckily one of my AI guys took him out before he killed me.

Fellow officers, challenge lies ahead :)
                      Looking forward to some nice MP action soon.
                      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

you mean you have the expansion already?
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

i guess some parts of the world are lucky :)

http://www.10-david.com/?p=news_item&id=924
                          The news story in question that sparked this international incident announced the release of The Stetchkov Syndicate in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
                          former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

you mean you have the expansion already?
                            Someone's selling a used version for $14 and it's available new for $19.99 at the Tactical Market: http://market.tacticalgamer.com/prod...sion+pack.html
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

ya i just read it's out overseas in some areas... got mine pre-ordered and ready for pick up Wednesday.
                              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X