add-on poll... hehe.. he said poll...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add-on poll... hehe.. he said poll...

The official add-on for SWAT 4 has gone gold and will be in stores in mid-Feb...

The add-on is 20 bucks, it has only 7 new maps, but has tons of toys and goodies, including a number of things they took out from SWAT3 when making SWAT4... (probably so they could have something to put in the add-on, lol)... the two biggest things is 10 player co-op instead of 5. (2 elements of 5 compared to 1)... and VOIP in game... much needed IMO.

The MAP PACK that I have contains 12 tried and true great co-op maps, it's a simple download and double click exe install... (these are NOT on the server yet, hence the poll.)
    http://www.magnumland.com/Downloads/...nsionsv2.0.exe

MY question and reason for this POLL...

Please ONLY vote in this poll if you have SWAT4, plan on getting it, and/or wish to become active in it... (that way we have a estimated number of TG SWAT4 players, so we can decide whether to even keep the SWAT4 server... so if you don't play or own it, please don't vote.
    No need for a server, get rid of it...NO SERVER
    35.71%
    Keep it default, no add-on, no map packs
    0.00%
    Official game, and Official add-on only (no user made)
    0.00%
    Run server with Game/Add-on/ and good,tested maps
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: add-on poll... hehe.. he said poll...

OH... I should add this: this is for MY INFORMATION only at this time...

Apophis, and the other two SWAT4 admins have not commented or decided on anything, and they could override this poll and my opinion.

But answer anyway, so we could have an idea of what you SWAT4 tactical gamer players want, before discussing and making decisions.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I really didn't want to spend $20 for 7 measley maps, but bumping up the number of players would be very nice. I'll be getting it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing these community-made maps on the server!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You also get a couple of new weapons, night vision, and red/blue teams with separate orders (similar to the SFF mod).

I'm picking it up just for the fact that it's $20. That's how expansion packs should be priced.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X