SWAT 4 Map Test: Monday 9:00 PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Map Test: Monday 9:00 PM

The server is back up, and lo and behold, there are a bunch of shiny new co-op missions on there courtesy of Magnum50 and Apophis.

Let's try these out, and see if they make the rotation.

For tonight's run, all interested players should be in TS, where they will be given the password.

Re: SWAT 4 Map Test: Monday 9:00 PM

I'll be there... got a major headcold, but I'll fight through it for a SWAT call out. ;)

If were testing the new map pack... everyone that plays has too have and install this pack... simply download, double click the exe and it will self install...

don't worry... it's my file (well not my work, but hosted and protected, and double checked by me before sharing), so no viruses, no spy ware.. nothing but new maps... doesn't overwrite any of your files, and comes with a un-install.

http://www.magnumland.com/Downloads/...nsionsv2.0.exe
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

The new maps crash the server. I've reset the server to a-bomb, and the rotation should be ok.

Comment

sorry boyz... was hoping for a newness in maps and stuff, like Mateo said once they were activated they just crashed the server...

I don't understand why because I can put up my own server with the maps and they work fine... wierd... guess were going to have to wait for the official add-on if we want anything new.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
          sorry boyz... was hoping for a newness in maps and stuff, like Mateo said once they were activated they just crashed the server...

I don't understand why because I can put up my own server with the maps and they work fine... wierd... guess were going to have to wait for the official add-on if we want anything new.
          We'll work on it. There may be some setting that you are using that the server, in its current setup is not.

Comment

Aw, you had to pick the night that 24 airs.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X