to Killer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Killer...

Thanks for stopping by and playing, we usually get together Monday evenings but on my personal teamspeak due to those others not being TG. (with an occasional Friday night visit, and a Saturday day visit, like this AM)

Our co-op group just started getting together, were not organized or anything, just 5 or so SimHQ SWAT forum visitors who happened to hook up and play... thats why were still in the "basic training" phase, been trying to get everyone on the same sheet of music for proper tactics and teamplay in SWAT...hope you know my drill sergeant leadership was in a joking way today...

had to make some on the spot corrections with you officer wanna be's, lol.

Like how to count from 1 to 3... you three trying to enter that doorway at the same time looked like the three stooges, lol.

I really enjoyed the SATurday games because no ones sleeping here so I didn't have to be quite... I could yell and scream at you fellow officers and the bad guys. ;)

Hope to see you again.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X