Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new training map...

http://hot-swat-mods.com/modules.php...=getit&lid=742

Hot SWAT mods has a new training map, based on the real world tactical training camp... called Black Water.

You must have the expansion for this map... I will test later and see how closely it is to the real Black Water... since I've been there. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: new training map...

I downloaded it, where do you unzip it too?

thanks.......
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

all those maps go into the SWATexp folder/system/maps

Note I said SWATexp (or X) folder... not the original SWAT folder.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Don't have permission to download it. Any chance one of you could host it here for us?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

so it doesn't go here?

thanks...

C:\Program Files\Sierra\SWAT 4\ContentExpansion\Maps
          "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

YES it does... sorry... got it confused with Americas Army. ;)

you are correct, thats where it goes.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

ok, cool thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X