• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: SWAT4 gold released...

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=646455

and many other fine stores.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FYI: SWAT4 gold released...

I reserved my copy yesterday...will install Thur.

I'll log into the SWAT4 TS channel even if I'm playing CS:S so anyone interested in a game can contact me. Looking forward to what I hope is a unique FPS experience.
    Dirt013

Comment

I haven't started calling around to see which stores have this yet. But it seems like online most places are still listing it as pre-release.

Comment

Yeah that link for ebgames shows as pre-order
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Maybe check Walmart if you have one around. I know I was their Friday night and they had SWAT4 non gold edition. Maybe they have the gold edition now.

Comment

Ship date was yesterday, I went to Game Spot and they assured me my copy would be there today...but I'm presently @ work and won't be able to pick it up till thursday.
            Dirt013

Comment

Man the new multiplayer functions are great!
              "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Still not in stock...called everywhere...Walmart says they'll have it tommorw.

Man, I hate buying Anything from Walmart!

Strangely....the Demo doesn't work om my computer...and it isn't the system recs.
                Dirt013

Comment

Note sure what's going on. EBGames has changed their website, the release date is now the 10th.

Comment

Hmmm, very odd. Even the VUGames order page is down.

Direct to Drive has it for $29.95 for those who don't care about the discs.

http://www.direct2drive.com/347/prod...-Gold-Download

Comment

Has anyone who has used direct2drive care to comment about it? I'm mainly concerned about using mods. I notice that direct2drive games have their own version of official patches, does this cause any problems with public mods/maps? Can I make a backup disc after I download a game? Anything else I should be aware of before I purchase a direct2drive game?

Comment

you can still use mods and other add-ons... and just some of the games from direct2drive require there own patch... some don't...

I got the direct2drive version today, installed and tested, even with my mods, map packs, and missions... I just wanted a no-cd version... stopped by ebgames myself, and they told me the same...the 10th, I canceled. (I still have the original hard copies).
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Thanks for testing that Magnum, I'll get the direct2drive version.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X