Expansion- VOIP or Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion- VOIP or Teamspeak

What's the plan, are we gonna use both for communication? I prefer VOIP.

Just wondering........
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Re: Expansion- VOIP or Teamspeak

For some reason my VOIP in game is really quiet, I have to yell just so you can hear me. Not sure what the problem is so I was using TS most of the time. Does the voice option have an effect on your voice in game or just the AI voice?

Comment

i have both running so im good to go either way.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

My opinion, and of course you can do what the hell you want, lol...

I prefer teamspeak, because then people can tell if someones in there wanting to play, and also, my opinion is that up to 10 should stay together, and just break up into smaller groups for large buildings like a warehouse with high and low ground... we could just create a blue and red sub-channel on teamspeak, in case the leader decides to split the team, since really his choice... then hot keys can be made to jump to whatever channels.

But I'll do what the team wants. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

In my opinion VOIP is more useful during a mission because you see exactly who is talking (still having a hard time figuring out who is who based on voice) and the TSO gives me troubles...
          former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

I really liked using the VOIP for most of the in-game comms, with TS for cross-team comms if playing with two teams.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X