SWAT 4 Night at TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Night at TG?

Has there been much progress with establishing a SWAT 4 night at TG? Having a weekly night makes it easier for folks to plan their gaming schedules.

Magnum, I know you're around on Monday nights. Is this a good night for others?

Thoughts?

Re: SWAT 4 Night at TG?

That would work for me. If I don't have any work to do I usually play Ghost Recon but I could easily substitute SWAT 4 in.

Comment

Please don't schedule your gaming around me, whatever works best for the majority is the goal...

That said, thanks for asking... lol... ;)

As most know I work evening/nights, only off on Sunday and Monday...

Sunday Night I dedicate to the "Game Club" game of the week.

Monday I usually play either SWAT 4 or America's Army... depending on who I can find, so yes I could play Monday evenings.

The problem with Monday, if I remember correctly is BF2 night and some other game...so usually most TG aren't willing to leave those games... understandable...

But after all that worthless post above, lol .. I will play Monday evenings if we have a few. (well, till Armed Assault comes out, lol)

Whats nice about SWAT is you can do it with as little as 2 officers, (Real world building clearing happens every night with just 2 officers.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

OH, and if Trooper plays... he's not allowed a flashbang launcher anymore! lol ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'd rather play Ghost Recon or SWAT 4 instead of BF2. Thursdays are my main Ghost Recon nights, although I try to play it on Mondays as well. However, if there were TG folks playing SWAT 4 on Mondays, I would join in. If nobody was around for SWAT 4 on Mondays, I'd play Ghost Recon. In other words, Mondays would work for me for TG SWAT 4 night. :icon14:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
            OH, and if Trooper plays... he's not allowed a flashbang launcher anymore! lol ;)
            We could send Trooper in first as the "negotiator." Without any weapons, of course. :D

Comment

I can play either SWAT4 or Ghost Recon on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
                We could send Trooper in first as the "negotiator." Without any weapons, of course. :D

O sure i miss the door once, flash us all and am labeld for life.

like Strag said..id rather play AA GR or SWAT then BF2 at this point. And all those games have about the same players in them so we all work really well together.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                  ......rather play AA GR or SWAT.....
                  Same here -- AA is also on my favorites list, but there is already an established TG night for it on Fridays. I wish I could make it for more of those nights!

Comment

Mondays work for me, if folks are around later. I play in a Tennis league Monday nights, so I can jump in after 9PM EDT.

Comment

Mondays are good for me as long as I get a pass from the Watch Commander. Next month I will be off on Mondays so that month will be extremely open. Any idea what time we are talking about? I'm in the PST.
                      "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Hey, Mondays are looking good so far! :)

I usually try to play at least until Midnight (Eastern) or so, if folks are still around.

Comment

I can usually be on from 10:00-12:00pm est.

Comment

Originally posted by Krag
                            If we could fill Wed. and Sat. I can have no life at all.
                            Workin' on that for ya, Krag. ;)

Comment

Why not wednesday also some COD2, and then saturday could just be what ever the majority wants.
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...