SWAT 4 Night 05/01/2006 (Monday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Night 05/01/2006 (Monday)

General information for this recurring event is available here.

Re: SWAT 4 Night 05/01/2006 (Monday)

Strag... you really like this game, don't you? lol

Every week you advertise the get together...which I'm glad you do... I think we found our new SWAT 4 GO here folks. ;)

Anyway I'll be there...

HEY, a challange...

I was able to fully complete the "Killer in Fairview" home raid in lone wolf mode in just over 2 minutes (2 mins 8 seconds was my fastest), It took time to handcuff, and pick locks... I wonder if a team of 8 officers can clear that house in dynamic mode in under 2... I think thats quite possible, so lets make it 1 minute with no penalties.

Who's in for the challenge?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      Every week you advertise the get together...
      You and Mateo have done a fabulous job of (re)generating solid interest in these fine games (America's Army, Ghost Recon, SWAT 4) with Game Club. These are all games that we, as Tactical Gamers, should be playing. I think a big part of getting folks together to play them is just communication and getting the word out, so I've been making an effort to do this every week. If folks have a recurring night on which to gather, they can make it a part of their schedules; if folks have a weekly reminder to play, they won't forget. If all I have to do is make weekly posts like this, I definitely think it's worth it. I'm glad we've all been able to play these games together. :icon14:

Originally posted by Magnum50
      Who's in for the challenge?
      Let's do it.

Comment

Alright I'm in! I finally picked up the expansion....n00b alert!
        New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
          You and Mateo have done a fabulous job of (re)generating solid interest in these fine games (America's Army, Ghost Recon, SWAT 4) with Game Club. These are all games that we, as Tactical Gamers, should be playing. I think a big part of getting folks together to play them is just communication and getting the word out, so I've been making an effort to do this every week. If folks have a recurring night on which to gather, they can make it a part of their schedules; if folks have a weekly reminder to play, they won't forget. If all I have to do is make weekly posts like this, I definitely think it's worth it. I'm glad we've all been able to play these games together. :icon14:

Let's do it.

Ive said it before...the group of 8ish guys that play those same games so we know how eachother plays and have fun doing it. Im up for any challenge, but i think i better put my gun on safety just for team sake ;)....sorry strag....
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Hey Magnum, did you use the wand at all or did you just open doors?

Comment

o man that fried fish is so funny HAHAHA AHAHAHAH! jerk!

My thoughts for doing that, every other time we have opened that bathroom door, no one has been in there...so i took the chance..
              -Vulcan

Comment

Oh sorry Troop, that didn't even occur to me. I was just curious how he got his time of 2 minutes.

Comment

No, no opti-wand... IRL, a dynamic house entry is just that, dynamic... run from room to room, and IRL, throw everyone on the floor, put flexy cuffs on then run to the next... but of course there is a system... a sytem of cover and speed.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                    Alright I'm in! I finally picked up the expansion....n00b alert!
                    Alright, Squid! It'll be great to have you join in. Just remember that the safest place to be is BEHIND TROOPER. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
                      Alright, Squid! It'll be great to have you join in. Just remember that the safest place to be is BEHIND TROOPER. :D

man speaks the truth!....and thats why im ALWAYs number one...its safer for the team that way
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Tonight is almost here. If you're not familiar with it, please be sure to read this SOP before joining the server so you'll know what's going on.

Comment

I won't be able to make it on time tonight. Hopefully I'll can catch a round or two later.
                          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
                            I won't be able to make it on time tonight. Hopefully I'll can catch a round or two later.
                            Don't worry about it. Join when you can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X