No announcement yet.

Great games, and welcome new players...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games, and welcome new players...

Had some great SWAT 4 games the last couple of evenings, very good teamwork and tactics...

Welcome to the new guys that dropped in, sorry I came off strong, but it's my belief... if your going to play SWAT here at Tactical Gamer, then you play it right... just joining a co-op server and trying to work as a team won't cut it... theres standards and procedures to follow, Hence the SOP... so please, if your going to play with TG on SWAT night, or game club night... read the SOP... I didn't write that just to work on my typing skills. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Great games, and welcome new players...

Oh, oh, Magnum is beating up the noobs again. :icon_eek: :icon19:

Comment

Excellent turnout tonight -- thanks to all for coming. Great games, and yeah, it was very nice to see some new faces on the server. Hope you guys had a good time and will come back. We usually try to play "Everyone Taser Magnum" every so often, so be sure not to miss that. ;)

Comment

You guys said it, some really nice rounds tonight.

That game is intense.
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Yes, I have not had that much fun since last time I played GR1 here, with Apo, Karma, Bamf, Rose, and OSB? Old somthing cant remember his name, that was over 2 years ago I think. Any way Magnum im glad you were firm with me, I want to play it right thats why I play here. Hope to have many more missions with people playing it right.

Comment

The game takes a lot of discipline to play. Great games all around, I felt like crap so I had to get out early.

Comment

Yeah, Good fun, and Great learning too!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X