I heard u guys trying to beat time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard u guys trying to beat time?

Well well well... I go away for a day and my fellow officers get together to try and beat our time on the Fairfax mission... You'll never be as good as me, NEVER! ;)

I know everything, I have my spies everywhere. ;)

So anyway, how you guys do, get it under 1 min without penalties?

I really think, with a full team of 6 to 8, we could do it under 30 seconds... lol

What other missions would be a good time one, maybe the Restaurant, or the Food Mart?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: I heard u guys trying to beat time?

We did even worse with 4 guys then we did last time with 3. I think it was because Trooper was their. :) I think 45 seconds will be around the limit. I dont think 30 seconds would be possible unless you use the blue and red team inserts.

I am up for a try anytime.

Comment

We tried so hard to beat that, its just the fun of the challenge. We got about minute 15, i think it was the teams, we had some confuseion the first couple runs and fish kept dieing.

We got it down to 4 of us. 1 and 3 use the breeching shotty and just hit the doors and secure hosties/suspects. the other one clears the rooms and cleans it up...

I really wanna beat that time. Would be funner if we could find some small maps that none of us have played to get the full effect

I think anymore then 6 would be to many in some of those long halls and such. If you would have a regular work schedule we could try again tonight...geez
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

It was some bad mojo or something. I couldn't do anything right.

Comment

oh Trooper was there, that explains everything... what he bring, the M249 SAW? lol

Actually the purpose was to make it a honest, realistic SWAT raid... 6 to 8 would be realistic, and that house cleared within 1 full minute is within reason... just realize that IRL, on a dynamic entry, you don't stack up or mirror doors, you break them down, charge in and shove a gun in the suspects face (and IRL, grab him by the hair and throw him on the ground... nicely)...

You stick with your partner but usually as you penetrate deeper in you get spaced out more from your element... (speed and surprise is the key)

but of course 99% surrender immediately IRL, and most don't have guns in there hands, usually just near by.

But still an interesting quest... under 1 min, no injures, no unjust kills. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Well, you can always blame it on the nubi........me......Bribird.....LOL.....had lots of fun trying though. You Guys are a great bunch to team with. OH, and that means you too, Magnum, LOL.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X