SWAT 4 Night 05/15/2006 (Monday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Night 05/15/2006 (Monday)

General information for this recurring event is available here.

Please be sure to read this SOP so you'll be familiar with how we do things!

Re: SWAT 4 Night 05/15/2006 (Monday)

Tonight, lets get some full eliments for mangum to lead, Get those new players up to speed and lets work on LISTENING AND COMMUNICATION tonight.

Remember coms clear unless reporting or clearing. remember your number, i hate being killed cuase my partner wasnt listening. Read the SOPs and be ready.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I plan to be there.

Comment

Unfortunately are shift is short tonight so working OT...
        But I'm too demanding anyway, lol, time for you guys to lead.

Get the procedure down, because I want to film next weeks night for a highlight reel... editing one of AA right now from last nights games.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

will do magnum. I will get my fraps running so we can get some clips if needed
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I use fraps for short clips i want, but it also conflicts with teamspeak... what I've discovered and worked well last night for AA...

I use my DV video camera, it has an S video input, I hook my video cards secondary out put (s video) to the camera, then I have a splitter for my headphones, so I can still hear and use my head phones, but the other side of the split goes into the mic input on my camera... then simply hit record on the camera... and it films away... no hit to your PC or gameplay lag because it's not using any PC resources... just the signal output already outputting... works great.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
              I use my DV video camera, it has an S video input, I hook my video cards secondary out put (s video) to the camera, then I have a splitter for my headphones, so I can still hear and use my head phones, but the other side of the split goes into the mic input on my camera... then simply hit record on the camera... and it films away... no hit to your PC or gameplay lag because it's not using any PC resources... just the signal output already outputting... works great.
              Well, helloooo Mr. Fancy Pants! ;)

Comment

check the AA forum or the video forum for the results. lol
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Did the mic input record audio well?
                  A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I will try to be there. Looking forward to trying this out in Coop! You guys play on the most difficult setting?
                    [volun]

Comment

yes the mic worked, watch the video...

and co-op MP is always HARD settings, it can't be changed.

If you can count, usually as high as 8, you'll be fine. ;)
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
                        If you can count, usually as high as 8, you'll be fine. ;)
                        Damn't! I've only learned up to 7!
                        [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
                          Damn't! I've only learned up to 7!
                          People on the team yell at me -- Quiet, you idiot! and They'll hear you! -- for stomping my boot too loudly when I'm counting.

The main thing is to keep Trooper in FRONT of you at all times. :D

Comment

Cant make it tonight guys have a thing at the house. sorry.

Comment

By the way, Magnum, we successfully cleared the Fairfax Residence last night in 55 seconds. :icon14: Those speed raids are a blast.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X