Bang and Clear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang and Clear

Picture this, an elite 3 man team of sharp shooters and Police proffesionals. The orders are mirror under the door. Once they relize what they have the formulate a plan. 6' by 6' room 2 suspects both with automatic weapons. The orders are 1 and 2 stack right of the door, 3 will BANG. They stack a text book stack, 3 stands off to the left of them to get a good BANG throw.

"one your count 1" orders 3
    "rgr, 1, 2, 3" replys 1

the door flys open and flings his BANG into the room the all duck, for the FLASH, you hear a pop then a fizzing sound, they rush into a small room filled with CS GAS, not a flash bang. Dont worry no officers where injured during this senario, remember always be aware of who your CO is and equip accordingly!

The names have been changed to protect turbo from any laughing, the events are real and so freekin hilarious i had wished i had fraps going to catch it all on tape...damn it!

Great games last night, always fun with you yahoos
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Bang and Clear

<Cough, cough!> Yeah, my eyes are still red and scratchy this morning. <Cough!> Good, clean, family fun. :icon14:

Comment

LMAO, the reason I had gas was because last week Fish, en4rcment and I were playing around trying out gas. I was in such a hurry to get ready I didn't even think about not having my hand flash bangs. I knew as soon as I threw it because of the sound it made. Luckily we all survived.
      Last edited by Turbo; 05-09-2006, 10:52 AM.

Comment

LOL...just brings back the AA days when you would pull out a flash/Grenade and it would be smoke.....was really funny to watch
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
          LMAO, the reason I had gas was because last week Fish, E3ternal (hope that is right) and I were playing around trying out gas. I was in such a hurry to get ready I didn't even think about not having my hand flash bangs. I knew as soon as I threw it because of the sound it made. Luckily we all survived.
          No..it was me en4rcment. We cleared the Quickie-Mart with some gas...

...and of course...when it was my turn to toss a gas grenade into the next room...I pulled out a stinger instead and stunned my entire team who rushed in...

I'm a little rusty with the SWAT controls, but hope to get on a few nights to get the skills back...

Comment

It was pure hilarity. And a bit hard to see as well. :P
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Sorry en4rcment, I knew it was someone who had a # in their name.

Comment

lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse