Ok, fine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, fine!

Since all of my good GR buddies had to ditch me for this SWAT 4 crap, I've gone and ordered it from Amazon. Hopefully it will be here in time for next week's SWAT 4 night.

Looking forward to it!
    [volun]

Re: Ok, fine!

SWAT GOLD remember... were running the add-on.

and welcome... ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
      Since all of my good GR buddies had to ditch me for this SWAT 4 crap, I've gone and ordered it from Amazon. Hopefully it will be here in time for next week's SWAT 4 night.

Looking forward to it!
      Suddenly, I hear the dulcet tones of Freddie Mercury: "Anotheronebitesthedust!"

Comment

Awesome. It'll be great to have you in the game.

And don't worry, we're not abandoning GR at all. It'll have its weekly night on Thursdays, and we can have the SWAT 4 weekly night on Mondays. Good to go. :icon14:

Comment

Yep, I got SWAT Gold. I didn't see any required mods listed in any SOPs or the stickied general topics. I assume with the Gold install I'm good to go? Or are there required patches as well?
          [volun]

Comment

WOOHOO!....he has been converted.....and they say peer pressure doesnt work
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
              I assume with the Gold install I'm good to go? Or are there required patches as well?
              We're not running any mods, but I don't remember if there is an official patch. Let me look....

EDIT: I found information for a v1.1 patch. I don't remember installing this; does anyone know if this is necessary with the Gold Edition?

Comment

The 1.1 patch applies to SWAT4 original only, not the SS expansion. The patch is included on the SS CD. You should install it, but it shouldn't matter either way for our purposes as we only use SS for multiplayer.
                A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X