SWAT 4 Night 05/22/2006 (Monday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Night 05/22/2006 (Monday)

General information for this recurring event is available here.

Please be sure to read this SOP so you'll be familiar with how we do things!

Re: SWAT 4 Night 05/22/2006 (Monday)

I'll be there... and I really want to film some very good, tactical entries... so bring your A game, I'm pretty sure if we get a few good runs in video form I could put something together that would make TG SWAT the envy of the community. ;)

We can always start with a speed drill or two, but they really need to be pre-planned, so when the C4 bangs at the very beginning, everything/everyone runs like clock work... remember with speed drills theres a method to the madness, not just everyone running around doing something...

but then once we have a good team of 8, I'd like to see proper stacks, proper leaderships, and proper excutions... so know your "stack up", "stack left", stack right"... and... your "enter and clear" (basic), "buttonhook", "criss Cross", "penetrate", and starburst" entries... and of course know your number of entry 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8... team A (1 and 2) go after known suspects, or strait in, team B (3 and 4) go left and cover, and team C (5 and 6), go right and cover... then ALL CLEAR via in game response.

See not that much, lol. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: SWAT 4 Night 05/22/2006 (Monday)

I don't have the game yet but I think I'll listen in on teamspeak, just to hear what all the fuss is about!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X