Great turn out, to great...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great turn out, to great...

Man we had a great turn out for SWAT4, We've gotten bigger then I ever imagined... it gets very difficult to lead and control a team of 10, then when we split to 2 teams, a few of us, including me, had problems with the in game VOIP...

Still good footage, especially when the team abandoned Trooper and locked him in a room with a bunch of bad guys, lol...

We do great with 6 to 8, any more and it takes skill to lead... remember IRL, your assigned one position for years, and you know exactly where your going and what your doing, so orders and commands are very rare, but thats hard to duplicate in game, especially when we rotate leaders and positions.... good job overall thou, great group of peops here at TG.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Great turn out, to great...

I wonder if sticking with the tough missions (such as warehouse!!) once we get 8-10 people would permit us to remain as one element? The tough missions are really tough.
    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Yeah thanks partner....^^ for shutting the door behind me as a went in to subdue a few suspects, it was gonna get messy. We may want to look at getting that that mod up and some newer harder maps, so we can handle that many people when it happens.

Great games last night, the one time i lead, magnum got me killed...
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Hey hey now, there were scary guys with guns in there!
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Yeah, I have to Laugh, I was leading charlie squad, and when I saw trooper go in then the door shut!!! Oh boy, what happened? Originally I assumed the AI enemy had shut that door, and I started laughing out loud (mic off of course)!!!

Comment

Split the teams into two and have on EL as the overall CO. Go through a breifing, letting everyone know what to do and then split into seperate TS channels to cut down on the comms. Set up a whisper key to talk to the other channel and send reports back to each other. :)
            Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
              Split the teams into two and have on EL as the overall CO. Go through a breifing, letting everyone know what to do and then split into seperate TS channels to cut down on the comms. Set up a whisper key to talk to the other channel and send reports back to each other. :)
              This is when those helmet cams would come in handy!

Comment

speaking of helm cams, i have a habit of putthing the #2 or #4 guy on the cam. Reason being i wanna see what my partner is doing, since im ussually #1, and the #4 guy cause if the squad gets split up i wanna see whats going on.

We had some good rounds last night. 4 of us played some of the tougher rounds, an i had to lead all 4, the randomness of leadership picking sucked. We ran out of flashbangs in red library, but it was fun to complete the game with all officers alive.

Now i have a beef with the scoring, we all lived and yet we get 20s for killing suspects. Im sorry if im getting charged or feel threatened im going to shoot to kill, no questions.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

i think I gutted a surrundering suspect with my 12 gauge at point blank range in red library.

but dammit, he should have dropped the gun THEN raised his hands. All i saw was the gun coming up and blew him in half.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X