SWAT n52 profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT n52 profile

Here is what i use for my N52, i dont think i could play the game if i dint use this. Should help those that where having problems last night
    Attached Files
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: SWAT n52 profile

Thanks Trooper. I realized what was wrong with mine. I had duplicated my profile for vanilla SWAT4 to use in SWAT4:SS (with some tweaking for new keys in the expansion). Unfortunately, I had modified the original profile to be more intuitive, and didn't make the same modifications for SS... so my keys weren't behaving as I'd gotten accustomed to (I've been playing the original game and hadn't gotten to SS yet).

Just a clerical error on my part. I hadn't planned to play SWAT last night so didn't make sure to be fully prepped for it.

I'll be in good shape for next time!

And I'll look at your profile to see if it might offer some improvements over my (corrected) one.

Comment

Thanks Trooper, I dont use mine for SWAT. Now I will.

Comment

I use my N52 for AA and SWAT and id like to use it for GR. Might as well since i bought it...

Glad to see you in game last night mirfee, you did good
        -Vulcan

Comment

excuse my ignorance but whats a N52... keyboard? (I could look it up, but to lazy. lol)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

no its a simple game pad....http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=157024

its really handy...alot of keys close together so i dont have to move around the keyboard
            -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks Trooper. Glad I was able to make it. Funny how showing up for GR made it possible for me to play SWAT online finally.

I look forward to the basic SOP's (for stacking, movement, etc) becoming second nature. I had to think about them too much last night... to try and recall what I'd read but hadn't put into practice yet. Very very cool though. I do like seeing that sorta stuff come together. Great fun with you guys!

As for n52... I use it so I can lean back in my chair and not have to reach for the keyboard. The pad just stays to my left, mirroring the same position as my mouse on the right (my table setup is kinda U-shaped which accommodates this position very well). Very comfortable and good for loooong hours of play.

Not so good if my profile isn't setup and I have to revert back to the keyboard though. It's a long(er) reach to the center of the table, requiring that I actually sit up straight! :madsmile:

Comment

Oh ya, I remember reading about that... the problem I have with all these nice devices... I'm left handed, I use my mouse with my left hand, and re-program every shooter I have using the num pad keys for movement, reloading, and action.

So I can't enjoy those nice things. ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

really? im left handed and i use the mouse in my right......guess its hard to teach an old dog new tricks
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...