Off night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off night

Was it just me or did last night just seem off. I know i wasnt playing my game last night, just seemed the harder we tried to play by the rules the worse we got, but that could be just me. I think magnum left his body armour at home and brought his rubber bullets. Had great leadership, B nice job first mission in got leadership and did it perfectly. Glad to see some new faces joining up and haveing fun.

Just remember its all in fun, critizism is part of SWAT. Things are said and done in game that shouldnt be taken personally, I know at times i can be an ass, at times, When the round is over i hope we can all move past it and play. I really do like playing with everyone, the new players just jump in and ask questions.

Looking forward to the vids that magnum has.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Off night

Everyone has their off days. Shrug it off, and get back in the field.

I wasn't there, so I don't know what was said, so it didn't happen. :row__577:

Have fun, play by the rules, respect and help each other.

TG-Hoo Rah!

Comment

It was an off night for sure. We played another quick round after you guys left and I was the EL. I had my A and B stack right at a door, when the door opened the suspect would be behind the door and I was going to bounce a flash off some boxes and hopefully flash the suspect. As soon as we opened the door all 3 guys that were stack's got shot. No suspects to be seen anywhere. I guess the guy shot all 3 guys thorough the door in 1/2 second.

Good games but man were they frustrating, I keep dying over and over again.

Comment

Bad night, but always still fun, lol... I died 4 out of 5 missions, unbelievable... very disappointed in myself... I got about 6 video clips to share, funny as hell, uploading now... will put them in a new thread explaining some of them soon.

Oh, and don't take my comments personal, it was all in fun... (explained in video thread.)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I had so much fun. SWAT4 is an awesome game. I got the game that day and played one single player campaign to get to know things. I must have been so raw it stinked. But we did complete the mission though...

I am definetely up for any night for some more action with the law enforcement folks.

See ya in the psycho's house.

P.S. When I was playing that mission with the kidnapped girl I was really freaking out. Especially when I entered the basement with all the hanging faces, newspaper cuts and mold.... Some freaky stuff...

Comment

If you listen to the TV they are interviewing the mom of the girl. That mission is realy creapy.

Comment

yep, and then the religious fanatic mission, we played it last night, but your too busy working as a team to see whats in the basement, I'll let you find out for yourself. creepy stuff.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Any one ever look at the movie posters?...There is one thats to funny... "K-Relly....In a minor"...get it?
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

don't forget your "stiffy condoms", lol.
                  At the convenience store and the A bomb nightclub.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

That religous fanatic mission creeped me out.

First time through I killed the leader because he came through a door with guns blazing. That was not satisfying enough so Iplayed it again, restrained him and executed him on the spot.

Comment

LOL off nights can be infuriating where no matter what you do, things go wrong (and be thankful you are allowed off nights, SWAT don't get that luxury). I think as long as everyone realises that there are just times when things go wrong and it's nobody's fault. The great gaming god in the sky is playing with you (see that controller sticking out your butt?) ;)
                      Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X