SWAT Call out Mandatory Monday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT Call out Mandatory Monday...

Not really mandatory, I'm joking... I know real life issues takes priority...

BUT... This coming Monday, 6/12/06, I would like as many regulars on the server, for a group photo... prefer you have your name tags installed...

When we have the max people, 10, usually between 9 and 10 PM, we will load up one of the maps with a SWAT truck in it... clear that area, then pose for a nice group photo in front of the vehicle...this should be simple and fast procedure... if it don't work out then no problem... it's SWAT night anyway... so be there for some games.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SWAT Call out Mandatory Monday...

Cool! I'm in!

Comment

I'll get all powdered up!

Comment

If you need an extra body I can fill in.
        Its 7:45 PST here now, I'll be in the forum.
        Cannot join the TS channels asI do not have the pass.
        Will be over at Mags TS.

The_Doorman Out.
        I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
        Voltaire

Comment

I arrived a bit late at 9, everyone had cleared out except for hhour, strag, and beermug...

We still played a couple rounds, and I'm getting the hang of the TG style of SWAT 4 play.

Comment

The TS password is listed in the rules and announcements at the top of the forums
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Trooper[SNPR]
              Thank you sir.

The_Doorman Out.
              I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
              Voltaire

Comment

ya, I got called out for real world police work just around 9 or so... we had another difficult week and I got the video to prove it, lol...

HHOUR, ya I forgot, don't you like run off a laptop or something... thats why it takes you longer to get control of your guy and move, lol, sorry bro.

I got an extra night off...wednesday... so if anyones up for some SWAT, look me up... of course come CTI OFP would be nice too... Turbo and I were playing that before SWAT last night, fun stuff.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'd be up for CTI on Wed, just set a start time and post in OFP forum.

Comment

Good games last night, it is hard to control that many guys when the maps are small.

Ill join you for CTI Wednesday.

Comment

Yeah, 10 people is really hard to control. I think the 3 man teams threw some people off too. I just threw that idea in there, otherwise I'd have to manage 4 teams of 2 and a spare guy to cover me. Maybe instead of 3 teams of 3, I could have done 2 teams of 4 plus a spare guy. I think next time I'm "volunteered" to lead a 10 man team, I'll go with 2 teams of 4, since that will be more familar to people than teams of 3.

Comment

If we can get the swat server admin password we could do the smash and grab, i think it would be alot of fun and it can take more then 10 players.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Looking into that trooper...

The speed drills sucked because you have to have a detailed plan on a speed drill. (BTW thats how most real SWAT entries are... very well planned and detailed, then executed within seconds.)

It does get to big to control... I'm going to talk with Mateo and Apophis to try and find the current admin password, I have the old one (before expansion) but it don't work... we can test out a few of the other gameplay types with more people... and then talk about what to play...

and also that doesn't mean we can't do co-op...once I get the password, we can change it at half-time or something.... more on that later.

Everybody get your name tags installed and active... it's so much easier to order by name as EL.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

if anyone was having problems with installing their skins pm me and i will jump on TS and help get it running
                            -Vulcan

Comment

I figured out my skins issue. I thought my unzipper was set to just extract the files into the directory, but they extracted the files' full path. It should work for me next time.

Regarding a 10-man team, why not split up? We could get on different TS channels. We don't even have to get on different "teams" in-game, we could just go in opposite directions.

Whoever it was leading on that hotel map last night did a good job of using all the teams, I thought. He had Alpha clear something while Bravo/Charlie cleared other stuff. It worked. A little crazy on comms, I think, but a little more prep before insertion could help, either setting up TS whispers/channels or simply designating who does what comms when, so that people aren't just all talking over each other all the time.
                              [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X