Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unoffical Patch?

Just seen this on Fileplanet.com
    Any one tryed this, and do you think that tg server will be running it?(@work will try it when i get home)

http://www.fileplanet.com/164612/160...Level-13-v0.5b

Re: Unoffical Patch?

Never heard of it... downloading now and will test on my non TG install... Will report soon.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It is highly unlikely that we're going to support a patch level that isn't official. If Irrational produced the patch, it would be a different story. When they're talking about gameplay enhancements, they should be branding this thing as a mod for SWAT4, not a patch.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

This mod was posted Nov 22, 2005 on the VU forums.

Mods website is,

swat.samods.org

or

cryptikarma.com

This does not appear to be made by any of the developers as an "unofficial patch", but instead just another mod made by an end user.

I wouldn't touch it, too old.

The_Doorman Out.
        Last edited by The_Doorman; 06-17-2006, 11:10 AM.
        I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
        Voltaire

Comment

downloaded it, would never even start for me... so it's gone already. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ya, I read some stuff said they have map fixes, mayb would get rid of some of the map lag on the bigger maps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X