What Time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Time?

Hey guys been going into swat4 server around 7pm pst, and just been able to play few games with the guys left over from the big games. What time do you guys start pst so I can get in on the big games.

Re: What Time?

I'm too lazy to figure out the time difference, but Between 8 and 9 PM Eastern, we usually have a team of 4 or 5... then between 9 and 10 Eastern it usually swells to 10, since thats the max in co-op... old people like me usually start dropping out around 10:30 to 11 Eastern.

So I think PST is 3 hrs behind, right? So that would make 8 PM 5PM, and 9, 6.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ill be their around 9:30pm est. looking forward to a few good games.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

The good thing about SWAT is that 4-5 guys is all that you need to have some great games. The more the better but you can have fun with a few guys.

Comment

Yeah, between 5 and 6 PST. It's a little ridiculous out here on the west coast. Everybody's knocking off around 9pm and it's like, WTF? But for most of the people it's midnight.
            [volun]

Comment

Can't make it tonight. Emergency diagnostic on my sister's dead comp.

Comment

A nice 6 man turn out... great missions, great fun... we've gotten to the point where we don't have to micromanage as element leader anymore, were playing as a team, a teamed thats trained together, and it shows.

Good job peops.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

All was good till I shot Magnum in the back.... I did warn him if anyone had I gun I was just going to shoot. :)

Comment

LOL yes Turbo, you did! Great games tonight. We need to stick around longer though - or perhaps begin a bit earlier?
                    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

It's hard to begin earlier, people have real lives... then us old people need to quit by 11. (I'm only off 2 nights a week, one night a week I go to bed with my wife if you know what I mean, lol.)

Still, with SWAT, we did 4 missions... it's nice to be able to join just for an hour or two and get in a couple of missions, unlike OFP CTI, which you need to dedicate 4 to 6 hours to, and still may not complete.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I had a major automotive crisis yesterday and wasn't in any shape to show up.

Wife hit a rock or other such object and it cracked her oil pan and damaged the catalitic converter, all to the tune of $1,000.00 US

Sucks to be me,lol.

On top of that my gaming comp is having major issues too, I am not sure if its a power supply issue or a motherboard issue, either way one day she wont be starting up anymore.

I usually work until 6:00 pm PST, so that means I would be there 9:00 pm EST.

I am an old guy too, usually quit about 11:00 to 12:00 pm.

Look forward to getting together one day with you guys.

The_Doorman Out
                        I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
                        Voltaire

Comment

WOW, sorry to hear about the accident, hope all is well w/ the wife!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X