Swat 4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat 4?

Is SWAT 4 still being played on Monday nights? Nobody was on last night, and I haven't heard a peep about it....

Re: Swat 4?

Originally posted by Strag
    Is SWAT 4 still being played on Monday nights? Nobody was on last night, and I haven't heard a peep about it....
    Since I moved over to linux, 2 things appear to be dead: SWAT4 and the Game Club.

*shrugs* Thought that both had legs.

Comment

I am on a laptop till tomorrow so I cant play any FPS games thats why I wasn't their. Ill be around next week for some SWAT 4 action.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
        Since I moved over to linux, 2 things appear to be dead: SWAT4 and the Game Club.
        Well, whatever you were doing to keep SWAT 4 going, please let one of the SWAT 4 Admins know so he can do it, too!

Comment

well considering he never played swat 4 im not sure it was him that was keeping it going. I forgot to make the announcement this last week with all the stuff i got going on. And i think everyone just was taking a break. Which is fine. Today will probably be my last interweb day so i hope to be back on in a few weeks or how ever long im with out it.

Dont take a night off as a bad thing, we all need a break every now and then. All is fine
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            Dont take a night off as a bad thing, we all need a break every now and then. All is fine
            I can dig it. :icon14:

Comment

It's also summer which, for me at least, means less gaming time. Is anyone down for SWAT4 this Thursday night?
              A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

But Thursday is Ghost Recon night.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                  But Thursday is Ghost Recon night.
                  I'll definitely be playing GR this Thursday. I missed last week and need to get my fix.

Comment

I'm still getting my new system build up to speed. It's all running fine, but I'm in the middle of migrating data and installing apps. Haven't even installed a single game yet. Soon though. I haven't even tested the capabilities of this baby yet!

Comment

I dropped into TS for Tact Gamer and Magnumland and saw no one there, its ok though because I was a little beat last night anyway,lol.

The_Doorman Out
                      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
                      Voltaire

Comment

Yeah I dropped in, saw FriedFish in channel alone, came back later, no one there.
                        [volun]

Comment

I had some stuff I had to do Monday, ill be back next Monday.

Comment

I had company that weekend that spilled over into monday, but yes swat is still monday nights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X