When do ppl play this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do ppl play this?

Given that so few ppl at TG are playing this, how about opening the server to non-support members too?

I haven't had this for long but it seems that the co-op interface has gone back to the stone ages compared to Swat3. Now there's not even any team structure.

Re: When do ppl play this?

Monday night is SWAT 4 night.
    [volun]

Comment

Like H said we play Monday nights and Sunday's every four weeks. We do use the expansion pack so that is required. Contact Magnum about the SWAT 4 password, I believe it is available upon request for non supporting members. Make sure you read and understand the SOP's because you have to understand them to play the game at TG. If you have any questions feel free to post them.

Comment

Just because we had a couple of weeks of no shows, or little participation...doesn't mean the sky is falling as some would like us to believe about SWAT, or the Game Club for that matter...

I myself had a vacation, then sick the next week, then a wedding the following week, then took a weekend to unplug, because of the political BS... Turbo's at school I believe he said alot more, Troopers offline for a while due to tech issues, and the few other "regulars" as I like to call them, Fried Fish for an example, continue to show.

Were currently not allowing anymore non-supporting members in to the game because we are over filled during normal nights, (meaning not summer vacation)...

But here's an idea...become a supporting member, it's worth it lol ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Is anyone ever on the server other than Monday nights (EST I'm assuming...)?

Some of the changes from Swat3 is really mystifying, like not having separate red/blue teams within a 5-man element, giving everyone the command prompt, and only picking a leader after game starts.

I've found only 1 or 2 decent co-op servers other than TG, and more importantly, patient players that populate them. However even on those they use tactics advantageous in game mechanics but unrealistic compared to actual events, such as bodyblocking doors (I guess no bullet penetration).

Comment

no the SWAT4 server isn't to populated during the week other then Monday night... but thats OK with us... because occasionally I'll get on with just 1 or 2 other officers and have a great 2 man co-op game...thats why we keep it locked and for TG only.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by tpg0007
              Some of the changes from Swat3 is really mystifying, like not having separate red/blue teams within a 5-man element, giving everyone the command prompt, and only picking a leader after game starts.
              Weren't all of these issues addressed with the SWAT 4 expansion pack (Stetchkov Syndicate)?

By the way, tgp0007, congrats on becoming a Supporting Member (again?), and thanks for supporting Tactical Gamer! Now if we could just get Magnum to pony up some of his 10-year bonus money and renew his Supporting Membership subscription, we'd be in business. ;)

Comment

But here's an idea...become a supporting member, it's worth it lol
                Congrats... can't believe my recruitment angle worked, lol...

Hope to see you Monday, but I sure hope you read the SWAT4 SOP, because if I say "tpg0007 your number 3", and you say "what do you mean?" I am going to be pissed! ;) jk, but read it please.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
                  ...I sure hope you read the SWAT4 SOP...
                  By that, he means this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X