SWAT 4 Night 07/10/2006 (Monday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Night 07/10/2006 (Monday)

Our SWAT 4 nights continue this Monday. General information for this recurring event is available here.

Please be sure to read this SOP so you'll be familiar with how we do things!

Re: SWAT 4 Night 07/10/2006 (Monday)

and FYI... I now have the working admin password, so we start with co-op as always, but once we fill up to more then 8 players... then we will talk and vote over teamspeak on doing a little force on force action... there are a couple of maps that you guys probably have never seen due to the fact there strictly force on force, instead of co-op.

But please understand... even in force on force mode, this is not Counter-Strike... I'd still like to see people playing the goal, working as a team, and using proper tactics and procedures.

Hope to see you guys there... sure hope my partner in crime, Trooper, has his machine up and running.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sounds great Magnum, I'll be there.

Comment

well it lets me into the administration server window, but everything is grayed out and can't be changed... wierd... so researching the problem... but co-op is still on at the minimum.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I think if people wanted PvP they'd play games more suited for that, such as AA. :)

All suspects are expert marksman anyway, so not like you'd be lacking challenge.

Comment

Anything works for me, Ill be their around 9:30pm est.

Comment

Originally posted by tpg0007
              I think if people wanted PvP they'd play games more suited for that, such as AA. :)

All suspects are expert marksman anyway, so not like you'd be lacking challenge.

Yah but there is nothing like being pepper balled and then cuffed.

And if this game is compared to PCS then the Tvt will be just like what TG does on its CSS server. Always play the objective and always play as your team
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Good games tonight everyone!
                [volun]

Comment

Yes, definitely. SWAT4 rules.
                  A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

though i had to break out early, it was FUN!!! Heck, I even was Element Leader for the first time, I might add, that a leader is only as good as his team......nice job guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X