7/24 SWAT 4 night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/24 SWAT 4 night...

Just wondering, and a reminder... every Monday night is SWAT 4 night at TG...

Now I understand real life gets in the way... but last 2 weeks no one (but Fish and I) have shown up... is SWAT 4 dead? Did I ruin it by my strict rules as accused? (lol) or just the summer time blues?

Anyway... I will still be there every Monday night for SWAT 4 night.

You don't need to explain why you guys missed the last few weeks, it's OK really... just let me/us know if you'll try and be there tomorrow night, so we can plan around it.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: 7/24 SWAT 4 night...

Sorry to hear about last two times, as I happened to have engagements those Mondays. But I WILL be there tomorrow. Hopefully we can get at least 5 ppl.

Comment

I often don't know until the last minute if I'll make it or not, but I'll try to show up tommorrow.
      [volun]

Comment

Last Monday we had an internal BF2 scrimmage, two Mondays before that was July 3rd, the one in between I don't know about. But it is summer so it's a lot tougher to make it in. Plus it's dinner time for me! I may be going out to dinner tonight, but I'll try to make it.

I think your strict rules draw people to SWAT4. :)
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Not sure when I will make it tonight, Ill try to be their though.

Comment

I've also been very busy, not just on Swat 4 nights. I try to GAME when ever I can! Hell, it's my hobby.

Comment

Hmmm I just bought this game @ Compusa for $13. I may have to play on here ona monday night after I figure out the game
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X