New to TG intrested in SWAT4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to TG intrested in SWAT4

I have Swat 4 for a while now, and i wanted to know if u still have the monday night Swat4 coop game. I not the best in the world at the game (but i'm not the worst either) but i'm willing to train....

Re: New to TG intrested in SWAT4

Yes we play on monday nights. Server is currently locked for supporting members only though right now. Feel free to read the announcements and SOPs and stop by to talk to an admin.

Comment

Well, we had to make it SM's only for a while because it really got popular and it was filled every Monday, but lately we have lost about half the gamers... so I would say... read the SWAT specific SOP, and I mean read it...

Monday night starting at 8 PM Eastern, stop by the SWAT4 channel on teamspeak, and if theres room, you can be invited to join the game... (be warned thou, SM's have priority, and if 10 show up, you will be asked to leave.)

Play with us a couple of weeks, if you like how we play it, then I would recommend becoming a SM, if you don't... well at least you tried it before committing anything.

How's that sound fellow SWAT players? (standby, then invitation only for non-SM's... it could get new blood in the game, and in TG as a whole.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
        How's that sound fellow SWAT players? (standby, then invitation only for non-SM's... it could get new blood in the game, and in TG as a whole.)
        Sounds good to me.

Comment

:icon14:

Comment

A ok w/ me too :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse