a viewers message...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a viewers message...

I thought this kinda cool, a non-SM observing our prior gameplay video and expressing interest in our game play style.

Says alot for TG and the members that played SWAT4 back then.

Hello,

Are you the same Magnum from Magnums Swat4 coop video on video.google.com?

I am looking for that type of gaming.
    I have been playing Swat 3 since 1999(single player) and got Swat 4(Gold) two days ago.

From whats on the forums it looks like there are little to no players left and it would be SM or invitation only?

Thanks and good job on the video.

Remember, SWAT 4 is not only a great game in it's own right, but those who have played SWAT4 here at TG, have greatly improved there urban warfare techniques in other games.

Every Sun and Mon night around 8 PM, I am usually hanging out on our TS, if you feel like a mission or two, that takes about an hour, stop on in. (BTW: If no one shows up, which happens alot lately, I usually leave within the hour, but that don't mean you guys can't play later.)

(if I'm alone in another channel, message me for SWAT4 action.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: a viewers message...

I love the game, and I used to love playing SWAT4 at TG. The maturity and teamwork was fantastic. The rules changed, though, and that took all of the fun out of it for me. I can't speak for anyone else, though.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ya I know...we had that discussion before. ;)

It was strict, and in most opinions needed to be at first, it was a whole new way of playing, but after everyone learned the steps, it mellowed out and played well... was kind of like basic training... but then the strictness was eased, just some didn't want to stick around for the end results, which turned out to be some of the best tactics and teamwork ever witnessed in gaming. IMO.

To each it's own I guess, theres always CounterStrike. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

i think ill join ye today.
        |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
        100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I was the one who wrote that PM to Magnum50. I watched his video on google then tracked him down with google searches and found this website.

I was online tonight for the Monday game and only saw HybridNinja.

"To each it's own I guess, theres always CounterStrike."

I was co leader of a CS clan from 1999-2005 so no more CS for me :)

Comment

I was on Sunday night for my 1 hour of wait, Merc was in the teamspeak channel, but no one else showed, (as par) so I left... SWAT 4 sucks with 2 players, 3 minimum IMO.

Monday night I worked overtime at our Christmas festible... which due to the holiday time I will be working more overtime and less on then usual.

Hell, personally, I'm sick of gaming right now.... lol... think I'll take a time out till Armed Assault, (German version, Nov. 30th.)

Sorry guys, looks like the SWAT4 train has come and gone, at least for now... but hey, if you play any other games that we play like GRAW, or the upcoming Armed Assault... you'll find the same level of gameplay there also.

I love this gaming group, but unfortunitly...that just seems to be the norm for certain great games, we had a gaming group that played 4 classics 1 night a week, that kicked donkey... then died... then SWAT4 was big then died, then Americas Army, then Original GR again, then died, the latest GRAW... seems if it ain't one of the Battlefield series of games they don't last long here... I sure hope that wont be the case for Armed Assault. Guess it's the nature of the beast.

Good luck.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I feel your pain Magnum.....:(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse