Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO! who would be interested in TACTICAL SWAT4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO! who would be interested in TACTICAL SWAT4?

Just throwing it out there, I know we are in the archives, but thats a good test to see who would actually come in and read post from an old game... lol...

Who would be interested in some seriously tactical SWAT 4 action again, action like we did before, by the numbers, as a team...

if you have SWAT4 Gold (or the SS expansion) and might be interested in an occasional mission or two, in a way that will put the word TACTICAL, back into tactical gamer, then hit the reply button... understand this ain't BF2, to play on designated nights on our passworded server (still not up yet, looking into the want first), you got to be willing to play with a whole new set of tactical rules and gameplay. (this is a police game not a military game)... just know what your getting into if intrested...

Please reply to show your interest, then I recommend a scan of the original TG SWAT4 SOP.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/swat-4-...gamer-sop.html
    (there will be a couple changes made to this document if we go forward with the server.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SO! who would be interested in TACTICAL SWAT4?

You buying my copy? :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

you can't afford 9 bucks?, lol... thats how much it is in some bargain bins...

TF2 admin, BF and NS admin... don't think my style of SWAT is for you. ;)
      jk
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I am Sir... I have Swat 4 GOLD...
        Stacking up...

>.oh.. I just noticed you said it was a police style play... How many copies of how many forms do we have to submit before we can do a mission?

..and who gets stuck with the paperwork after???
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

o yes im so there. You know i can handle it.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, I'm still around. Pick a time and day.

Comment

I would just baught the game it is a very good game to be tactical in.
              I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
              P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

I miss the good old days, count me in! Ill be sure to blind the whole team with a flash grenade like always. :)

Good thing about not playing it for so long is that now I wont remember where all the enemies are hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                  I miss the good old days, count me in! Ill be sure to blind the whole team with a flash grenade like always. :)

Good thing about not playing it for so long is that now I wont remember where all the enemies are hidden.

Dint you use a pepper grenade once to on all of us?
                  -Vulcan

Comment

If this is going to be the ultra hardcore style, then I'm willing to give my copy of SWAT4 and SS expansion to any supporting member that would like it. If this is going to be laid back and fun like it was before the strict rules, then I'm in!
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

well IF, Apophis does give us the server again... still looking into the desire...

then it is open to all SM's to play on it as they wish, WHEN IT'S NOT BEING USED FOR A SCHEDULED HARDCORE EVENT...

what I mean by that is the server is 24/7 so theres plenty of time for you to come in and "have fun"... but once or twice a week the vHEAT (TG's virtual Hazardous Entry and Arrest Team... I just made that up, lol) will take over and do some of the most tactical gameplay ever to hit a PC game.

and I know a few are unhappy about this, (but you always have BF2, lol), but the majority of SWAT4 players want this type of gameplay.

Just a couple of messages i got about this:

awesome. Ive almost given up on TG as a tactical place to play, more or less Battlefield gamer, with some tactics.
                      let you manage it exactly how YOU want to with whatever hardcore rules you desire. In fact, that would get me to play it again.
                      I am looking for that type of gaming, it's so hard to find a good tactical server anymore.
                      Dude, I am so in, I remember back when you ran it before, WOW, what a tactical experience
                      SWEET, like you said before time to put the tactical back in tactical gamer
                      So as you can see the interest is there... we will see how it plays out or if it dies out, again. ;)
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

This sounds great. I'm new to the notion of "real" tactics. This is something I'd like to try out. BF2 is getting too spamey.

Comment

I'm actually playing through Vegas right now with a small group of friends, so adding some quality SWAT 4 to the mix sounds about right. Good call, Magnum; I'd like to join in whenever I can.

Originally posted by Trooper
                          Dint you use a pepper grenade once to on all of us?
                          Heh, wasn't there a suspect in a closet or something? I recall that Turbo decided to use a pepper grenade instead of a flashbang, and I believe it took a bad bounce. We all ended up coughing and gagging.... :)

Comment

I'm in as well!

I was going through Vegas with JMJ on the PS3 in this fashion as well. Something we need to pick up and finish I think. But that aside, I am VERY interested in some hardcore SWAT4!
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                              I'm in as well!

I was going through Vegas with JMJ on the PS3 in this fashion as well. Something we need to pick up and finish I think. But that aside, I am VERY interested in some hardcore SWAT4!

What you dont game.....all lies i tell you lies......
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...