where can I buy this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I buy this game?

I would like to buy a copy of this game cheap as possible. Any ideas?

Re: where can I buy this game?

online as a digital download... www.direct2drive.com

or store copies at Amazon and gogamer.com

can once in a while find one for 10 bucks at EB in the bargain bin or bottom shelf.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

FYI Direct to Drive is only $2.00 more then GoGamer ($30.00), which is usually the cheapest Around. And whats nice is that you can download it again and again and not worry about loosing a CD or CODE!. And get it today!.
      But you really want Swat 4 GOLD withc included the Syndicate Addon (which rocks!).
      Just my 2cents
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by xcannon69 View Post
        I would like to buy a copy of this game cheap as possible. Any ideas?
        Send me a PM! I told everyone that I had it for free to an SM.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

free is cheap... lol

BTW you will need either the SS ad-on or the gold version to play on TG's server.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I visited every possible computer store in my Hometown. 2 Walmarts, Best Buy, Circuit City, 2 EB Games. No luck. I ended up buying SWAT 4 Gold online for $20 at the sierra store. The only downside is I can only install and active my copy only 3 times...:icon9:

OFF TOPIC: The 4th mission is hard. Barricaded suspects in the nightclub mission. It seems almost impossible to keep the situation under control when people with guns randomly burst into the room while your collecting evidence, calling in restrained suspects, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by xcannon69 View Post
              OFF TOPIC: The 4th mission is hard. Barricaded suspects in the nightclub mission. It seems almost impossible to keep the situation under control when people with guns randomly burst into the room while your collecting evidence, calling in restrained suspects, etc...
              So, why are you calling stuff in while there are still guys running around with guns? :)
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

after the element enters and clears... you order team blue to cover a door, team red to cover a door while YOU gather and call in all the victims/subjects/evidence... in SP only of course, in MP it's alot easier. (see MP SOP)

As is with most games... in SP you have to micro-manage your team.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Im trying to get this game off gamestop.com using my gift card but you cant use gift cards online and they don't sell PC games in stores around where i live. anyone know if the whole no giftcard using online is temp or perm. i want the game badly.
                  I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
                  P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

d2d downloading it overnight.. im interested in playing this game