Hear the call and respond...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear the call and respond...

I file out of the SWAT van, weapon locked and loaded...

The element leader (EL) signals for a basic stack...

I'm the number 1 man, my number 2 is right behind me...

I stack on the left side of the door, I feel number 2's hand on my shoulder...

Number 3 and 4 mirror the same on the right side of the door...

The EL then states "open, bang, and clear"...

Everyone takes a deep breath...

I swing the door open, almost in the same second I see the flash bang fly end over end over my head into the room, the handle makes a clinking sound as it tumbles to my feet... I barely have enough time for a thought, it's all action and reaction now, not thinking, to late for that...

The deafening sound of the flash bang rings out the doorway, My adrenaline surges, I quickly step into the deadly tunnel that is the doorway, I spot movement to my right, but I continue left on the button hook, I know my brother is right behind me, he button hooks to the right to stop the threat, I got my own sector to clear, I swing around and move out of the doorway, I spot a subject, slowly recovering from the flash bang 5 feet away, I take a big step forward towards the subject, as he regains and looks up at me the butt of my MP5 strikes him in the side of the head, I force him to the ground.

I then cover him, because I know my number 2 is right behind me covering the rest of the left side, and I know number 3 and 4 are dealing with there unknown threat on the right. It's a brotherhood, I do my job, they do theres, we all go home.

I then pull out my flex cuffs and slap them on the subjects wrists, as I pick up the Colt 45 laying at his feet.

I then call "1 clear", I then hear the echos of "2 clear", "3 clear", "4 clear'... then the EL echos... "all clear", "basic stack next door"...and we all line up to repeat the procedure again for about the 1000 time...

We are SWAT, were not just SWAT, but TG SWAT... best of the best...

When the cops call 911, SWAT arrives, When SWAT calls 911... Tactical Gamer SWAT arrives... better, faster, more disciplined, and more tactical then any other... we are Tactical Gamer!

Hear the call, join the team in the new year for some of the best and most tactical gaming you will ever experience... this ain't for the faint of heart, this ain't for the Battlefield crowd... it takes control, discipline, teamwork and tactics like none you've ever experienced...

This is HARDCORE Tactical Gamer...but don't fear, theres no written test, theres no mandatory training, in SWAT you learn on the go, and if you don't you die or a brother dies, virtually.

All you need to do is have the desire, the discipline, read the unique Tactical Gamer SWAT SOP, know how to count, and know how to follow orders.

Then join us first on teamspeak in the SWAT channel, then in game... you will NOT be disappointed.

Time to put Tactical, back in Tactical Gamer... the adventure starts Sunday, January 6th... 1900 hours (Eastern).
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Hear the call and respond...

Oh..nice writeup!!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed