Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI... were testing, learning, filming tonight (12/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI... were testing, learning, filming tonight (12/30)

Thou the "official" re-opening of the TG SWAT4 server ain't till next Sunday, it is up and running for any member to use... also a few of us are getting together tonight (around 8 PM Eastern), to learn, remember, and to film footage for the SOP.

if you interested, feel free to stop by, first come first serve...(only allows 10 players.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FYI... were testing, learning, filming tonight (12/30)

I had a good time Mag... Nice to get back to a game where the Patience, communication and teamwork still matter. Not just how fast you can hop through a map fragging.

I encourage any who have Swat 4 to jump back in! It's a good time.. and no tasers!!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Re: FYI... were testing, learning, filming tonight (12/30)

thx... didn't have enough people show to get proper stack and entry screens and videos like i wanted... but put a few screens up in the screenshot thread.
      '
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X