SWAT4 open for business... 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT4 open for business... 2008

Any member of the Tactical Gamer community that has SWAT 4 with the Stetchkov Syndicate expansion is invited to Sunday Night SWAT call out night.

This server is exclusively cooperative play, by the numbers hardcore, but don't let that scare you... All you have to do is read the SWAT 4 specific SOP to understand the basics, then join in on teamspeak, then join the server. You'll learn as you go.

SWAT4 is a excellent tactical game not just because of the unique type of tactics used and the attempt to save lives instead of take them, but because you can join in for a mission or two and be done within 30 minutes. The cooperative missions range from around 15 minutes to complete to an hour or so. And once in a while we even have a speed drill where we try and clear a building under a minute. So join in, even if you only have 30 mins to play, this game was made for the get in, game, get out type of gamer.

Most SWAT 4 missions can be played with just 2 officers, but it is better with a minimum of 5 players, and perfect with 7, but can use up to 10...so get in.

We will be testing the interest and showing throughout the month of January, if interested please be on Teamspeak, in the SWAT 4 channel, at 1945 hours Eastern time on Sunday, January 6, 13, 20, and 27th. (if late, join anyway for the next mission.)

Also feel free to use the server during the week as needed for practice and fun. It is up 24/7.

Get Tactical Dammit!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SWAT4 open for business... 2008

This could get more exposure as a front page news post...
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

well i don't want to much exposer, lol...it is for members and guest, and only allows for 10 players. (this server is NOT open for the public...just SM's and forum guest.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

My bad, do you want me to take this down? I should have asked first.

Comment

no, its OK...was just joking a little... but the bright blue header sure looks wrong/tacky...JMO ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Was trying to think "police colors" ;)

I just wanted to help you out as much as possible b/c I kno first hand how hard can be to organize events here!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X