Swat4 Lives again!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat4 Lives again!!!

This is perfect, just got like 6 of my friends into this game, they seen some of the videos Magnum made in the past and wanted to play, but we could only get like lan games of 2-4 people playing, but now that its back lets keep it alive, make some more videos. Count me in Sunday!

Re: Swat4 Lives again!!!

awesome beermug. I was just looking thru the skin folder and was looking over some names...I wondered where you went.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I got busy back when we were playing mondays, I missed that so much got like 5 of my friends into it, just been playing small lan games, trying to run them like we use to run things.

Comment

Het Trooper, Apperently you still have those custom skins. Any chanceofme getting mine back?
        Also instructions again so i can use it )

Comment

Ya I forgot about the custom skins, I think you need to install all of them on your comp too so you can see them. I had a blast playing SWAT, hopefully I can make it Sunday.

Comment

Guys would love to play swat 4 where can I get the game
            I came I saw I got blowed UP

Comment

bargain bin if lucky (get the gold version which has the SS add-on) or buy it as a digital download from direct2drive... but NO ONE should be buying this just because TG is playing it again... could find out in a month that no one has much interest in it.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                .. but NO ONE should be buying this just because TG is playing it again...

That being said.. you WILL find a Great Single Player Campaign in both Swat 4 and the Syndicate add on that will give you your monies worth.. Big time compared to some of the junk that's out there for $50.00!!
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I've actually just reinstalled SWAT 4, wondering if i can get some games in with you guys who still play it?

Comment

Yes, we are playing Sundays at 7:30 pm PST, also Amazon had it for 19.99 +shiping for swat 4 gold.

Comment

I have it but, one of my CD's wont install properly, but I could try a manual.
                      |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                      100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Just to let everyone know: there are "other ways" of "acquiring" this game, that will work on-line, too.. not suggesting anything that could be illegal of course.
                        snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

What are these other ways? We've covered department stores, D2D, amazon.com, eBay...
                          -

Comment

Well you could borrow it from a friend who has it... or someone else who has it.
                            snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

Ah yes, of course.

I've actually spoken to a member here at TG that is willing to part with his copy. Problem is I won't be receiving this until my paypal account has the funds needed for S&H, not to mention reimbursement for his copy. SO YOU GUYS BETTER GET 5 FOLKS ON THAT SERVER TOMORROW, or there will be HELL to pay! :row__642:

If not... at least I can fill the void with my almost perverse fascination with S.W.A.T. and their operations :icon20:
                              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X