Swat 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat 4

Ok im buying the game now but what one should I buy gold Edition the syndicate Presell bonus or the reg what one do you need to play on TG?
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: Swat 4

From my understanding, you should get the Gold Edition with the expansion. I'm currently expecting mine in the mail sometime soon! w00t! :D
    | | |

Comment

Woot Woot mine is coming 1/11 - 1/18 Woot Woot. so is Arma
      I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
      P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

either the orginal SWAT and the official SS expansion.... or SWAT 4 Gold (which has both.)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

so i purchased the D2D version of swat gold with the expansion, but it wont boot, it sticks on the load screen for a minute then a crash popup happens =( ill try it on my new computer when it comes tho, but i bought the game just to play here lol