no thanks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no thanks?

Just wondering folks... was I wrong when I thought a interest in this game could be re-kindled? 3 Sundays so far and only a average of 2 players showing up...is it a bad night for an hour long SWAT 4 session?

Well 2 more Sundays in this test period... I won't even play it if we don't have a minimum of 5 for a proper stick. (SWAT talk). So if you got it and interested in some truly different type of tactical gameplay, join in Sundays 8 PM Eastern for an hour, maybe 2.

I usually sit on TS, in the SWAT 4 channel from 1930 to 2030 hrs (Eastern) waiting, if no one shows or too few, I call it and move on to another game...game time is rare, got to play when I can.

If not, oh well... ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: no thanks?

I've got a lot of interest! I'm just waiting for my copy to show up in the mail.
    | | |

Comment

I have interest it is the spare time that I am missing. :(

Comment

I'll try to pop in with some TE guys on a Sunday. I randomly go out though so I haven't played games much lately. A few other TE guys installed SWAT4 so hopefully they'll remember to show up one of these nights.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I would if I could but I can't so I won't :P
          I'm interested, and I've been scouring locally for a copy of SWAT4, to no avail, yet...
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
            I would if I could but I can't so I won't :P
            I'm interested, and I've been scouring locally for a copy of SWAT4, to no avail, yet...
            Amazon has the Gold edition for $20, or the game and the expansion separately for a total of $18.

Atomic Dog, it was sent yesterday, but I don't have the tracking number yet.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

My past couple Sundays have just been overly busy. I almost made it this past Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed for next.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                Amazon has the Gold edition for $20, or the game and the expansion separately for a total of $18.
                Well right now buying online just isn't an option for me, as I've said before... it's either local or nothing at all... unless amazon accepts paypal
                -

Comment

I just received my copy today and installed it. I hope to be on next Sunday for sure!

Comment

gah! Still searching formy copy.

Comment

To be honest with you, I have been really busy with PR and I am starting to enjoy ArmA a little bit. I just can't handle more than that. Sorry:(
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Getting my copy soon (Within the next few days) so hopefully be on, as I only found this game a few weeks back whilst playing the demo! :)

Comment

I showed up last week and will show up this week.

Comment

Just got my copy in the mail today.

Thanks Cing! :D
                            | | |

Comment

Is this event occurring this Sunday? I have Monday off, so I'll be in for Sunday night!
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X