01/20 SWAT Call-Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/20 SWAT Call-Out

Yes I know it's the playoff's, I'll be watching football myself most of the day... but duty calls, such is the life of a SWAT officer... lol...

Sunday, [email protected] 2000 hours Eastern... I want at least 5 officers ready for duty... we need to get some screens and video clips of proper stacks and entries for the SWAT SOP... If able, read the above SOP, join teamspeak, and lock & load...

We will do a couple of the smaller 15 to 20 min missions, then if we get 7 in our stick, we can try a 1 min drill on the pervs house...

(If we don't get the minimum of 5 officers including me by 2030 hours the night will be cancelled.)

Now GEAR UP, and MOVE OUT!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: 01/20 SWAT Call-Out

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    Yes I know it's the playoff's, I'll be watching football myself most of the day... but duty calls, such is the life of a SWAT officer... lol...

Sunday, [email protected] 2000 hours Eastern... I want at least 5 officers ready for duty... we need to get some screens and video clips of proper stacks and entries for the SWAT SOP... If able, read the above SOP, join teamspeak, and lock & load...

We will do a couple of the smaller 15 to 20 min missions, then if we get 7 in our stick, we can try a 1 min drill on the pervs house...

(If we don't get the minimum of 5 officers including me by 2030 hours the night will be cancelled.)

Now GEAR UP, and MOVE OUT!
    I will be there, but I'm a rookie. Go easy on me :D

Comment

Your a member of Team Element right? You'll learn quick... lol

Great group of guys there at TE.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Going

Comment

Gonna try and be there...just got the game this week and was excited for this, but the girl is pulling my leash tonight and might require my attention.
          | | |

Comment

I would like to play I played a lot back in the day but never with the TG guys so I'm a greenhorn but id love to give it a shot but I don't want to screw it up for anyone by not knowing the lingo or something lol on a side note I'm down for co-op any day of the week if anyone else is just pm me or find me on TS
            |TG-Irr|Doctor

Comment

I'll be there. Where can I find the server PW?

Comment

Last I knew the SWAT4 server was SM only, so I assume these events are as well.
                | | |

Comment

no...SM is priority... we will see how many show up on TS and invite non-members as needed, known in our forums...password then.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Ah...very cool!
                    | | |

Comment

Okay, well then I'll see you on TS at 2000 hours...

Comment

Haha, btw Magnum, nice video of you getting tazed in your website. Hilarious stuff...

Comment

I'll be running late, but should be there!
                          | | |

Comment

No Go again...maybe because of the playoffs, will try one more time next Sun, same time, same channel.
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                              No Go again...maybe because of the playoffs, will try one more time next Sun, same time, same channel.
                              Yeah, it's quite dissapointing.

C'mon....we just need 5 guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...