Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final test week for interest of SWAT4...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final test week for interest of SWAT4...

This Sunday, Jan. 27th, at 8 PM Eastern time we will once again attempt to have at least 5 players show up for SWAT 4 tactical action... this is the 5th attempt, all with low turn out... if there is no interest expressed this time, then the TG SWAT 4 server will become history, or at least just open for SM play... so if you do have any interest in playing SWAT4 like it was designed to be played, with hardcore tactics and teamwork... then be on TS Sunday night... again, if we don't get the minimum of 5 players it will be canceled by 8:30 PM.

No mods required, just have the game installed and ready, read the SWAT4 specific SOP for the basics, and join in.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Final test week for interest of SWAT4...

I am not really into this game.
    But I will show since another member has shown interest in playing it here on TG.

Comment

if you have no interest in this game, then I would recommend not showing up..because you probably won't like how I run it either.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Wow..ok.
        Will still show up since I know some people who want to play but can't at this time.
        If you don't get 5 then it's a no go for them as well.

Comment

what I mean is, the whole purpose of these 5 test weeks was to gauge interest, by people showing up... to decide if we are going to continue with a weekly get together... so if they don't show up each week, you plan on taking there spot? lol

It's no big deal if this doesn't go forward... we thought there would be a interest in SWAT4, since it is very different from any other tactical shooter...and there is no 5 coming... the series looks to die unfortunately. If we don't have enough interest, then thats OK...we gave it a shot.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Mag, For some reason I still cannot get Sound in game.. I re-installed it and played a few test missions in SP..but whenever I plug in my MIC for TS i loose all sound.. Crazy.!!
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I know that there IS interest. I'm just not sure about people making it out on a sunday night. But I know a few people who are waiting to pick the title up here real soon. Myself, I plan on being there tonight.
              | | |

Comment

After your posting I would attend. I must now step aside since I have absolutely no interest in this game. Hope this game works out for you all.

Comment

NP amu...hope you didn't mis-understand my intent or point.

Damn Peardog, never heard of that problem...seems like SWAT4 and TS is not playing nice, do you have the in game VOIP dis-abled, since using TS?

So, if not Sunday...what other day is better? you can always play on the server whenever you want, it's just Sunday night was a planned, tactical night.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Tuesdays, thursdays (for now), and most sundays work for me well enough.
                    | | |

Comment

Mag, Beer..thanks for showing us how it's done tonight! I had a great time. Pretty intense even in MP! Great game. I really hope this picks up.
                      | | |

Comment

NP... problem for me is I work nights Tues through Sat, so only off Sun and Mon for gaming.

we'll work out something for an occasional SWAT night.
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I plan on grabbing this game somewhat soon. As of now, I'm a little low on cash, so I can't go buy it right now. I need to get my job stabilized before I go out and buy things. As soon as I have enough though, I'll get it and help you guys out. (I played the demo and it was awesome. It's so boring now though to the point where I'm just shooting any contact.. I've played it a lot.)

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

NOOOOoooooo!!!!

I justfound SWAT4. Gotta keep the faith and keep trying. Een with a new bouncer job starting next week anda new baby coming the week after I will be available from now on, assuming install works :)
                            I even fixed my mic issues to be ready for this game.

Oh well. Keep me in mind for occasional nights at least.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X