SWAT Call Out... Tuesday, 2/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT Call Out... Tuesday, 2/5

Yep...SWAT 4 call out Tuesday, Feb. 5th...Sunday didn't seem to work, lets check Tuesday...

1. Read the SWAT specific SOP.

2. Be on Teamspeak in the SWAT4 channel, 8 PM Eastern Tuesday.

3. Be ready to play via SOP.

want at least 5 players, still looking for the minimum so i could film and take screens of the stacks and entries for the SOP.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 01-30-2008, 04:34 PM. Reason: wrong number
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SWAT Call Out... Tuesday, 2/5

Ill try and make it.

Comment

Day before my son is born but I will be there, even if I can't fix my creen resolution issues and have to play a little skewed.
      If I am not there because my wife is yelling a tme too much :)

Comment

oh Magnum.. 2/5 is actually Febuary 5th, not 2nd.

Comment

can't make it

Comment

i am totaly new here. i thought that playing swat 4 in the way it should be would be verry cool. but as it seems there is not a lot of interest.
            anyway i would like too be there on tuesday but i dont know what Eastern time is??
            its not about you dying for your country, but about making the enemy die for theirs.
            W.Churchill

Comment

EST is GMT-5

Comment

Just a friendly bump... hoping to get at least 5, but if not... then it will be canceled by 2030.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ill play!

[unit][support]
                  The Greatest Risk In Life Is Not Taking One.
                  I am proud to serve my Country!
                  United States Army
                  I'ma BAD Mutha

:icon40:I am proud to have been an IRRegular!:icon40:
                  I am Proud To Have Served With The 3rd Special Forces Detachment!
                  "Lets spam smoke grenades and slowly kill them with cancer!" -Mixa

Comment

You guys better dang well show up! Or else I'm gonna get my pet beaver... :row__642:
                    -

Comment

well you must forgive if I am late or absent. Wednesday we are having our little boy. But I REALLY want to play...

Comment

This was just a trial anyway... I got tired of seeing the direction TG seems to have taken lately with the most popular games being action games like BF2, CoD4, and now Frontlines...along with many others... was just trying to bring a tactical game back into the rotation...if it don't work, of well...

I picked SWAT4 because I had a half of a dozen PM's asking me if we ever play like that anymore, so when I asked for interest i got well over a dozen positive replies...so it's not one persons fault if we cant get 5 gamers out of how many TG members to show up for a tactical game, if not...it just shows the direction preferred here now.

so we will see what happens tonight, if there is any true interest, and if not...we will move on.
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

You know if you guys were not gonna show or not gonna be able to make it, it would have been nice if yall said something. It was onl me and magnum and that sucks.:row__529:

[unit][support]
                          The Greatest Risk In Life Is Not Taking One.
                          I am proud to serve my Country!
                          United States Army
                          I'ma BAD Mutha

:icon40:I am proud to have been an IRRegular!:icon40:
                          I am Proud To Have Served With The 3rd Special Forces Detachment!
                          "Lets spam smoke grenades and slowly kill them with cancer!" -Mixa

Comment

oh well... guess some classics weren't made to be re-borned... Hey it was a great few years while it lasted...

Magnum out. ;)
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Waiting on my copy to show up here, was hoping to get a chance to play some co-op soon.. which is why I threatened with the beaver.

This is a bit of a bummer, for sure... I'm really been missing games like Ghost Recon and Americas Army. Having never played any Rainbow Six or S.W.A.T. games here (or SWAT games at all) at TG, been a bit antsy about getting my chance to..
                              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X