One step closer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step closer

Dug out my old headset from storage today. Still only works on one side, but I got the problem isolated and will fix it soon.
    But this means I have a headset, which means a mic, which means TS is around the corner. So hopefully in the next day or two i will be online with TS as well. Plus this way the game sounds will not disturb the 1 year old in my room late at night. Which means I will not have my wife threatening to kill me :)

Re: One step closer

Well set up Teamspeak and it seems to be running. Now to get some real games going.

Comment

Re: One step closer

Originally posted by Toshido View Post
      Dug out my old headset from storage today. Still only works on one side, but I got the problem isolated and will fix it soon.
      But this means I have a headset, which means a mic, which means TS is around the corner. So hopefully in the next day or two i will be online with TS as well. Plus this way the game sounds will not disturb the 1 year old in my room late at night. Which means I will not have my wife threatening to kill me :)
      Hehe. Well good to hear. Add me to X-fire if you have it (TacticalPunisher) and hopefully I can catch you in-game. I play most mornings, some afternoons, some evenings, and on off days I play through the night (like now).

EDIT:

On an off note... does anyone know how to disable the intro credits and video? I click through them but I'd much rather skip them all together.
      "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X