Finally up and working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally up and working

Fixed my headset last night. Now I have full volume on both sides of my head. Much nicer. I also have the mic mostly working and loud enough. i have the Razer barracuda with matching AC-1 sound card. The mic has been a problem for many people and does require some tweaking to make it work right.
    So now I have the game working again. I have the headset working. I have Teamspeak back up and running.

As I type this I see TEN people reading these forums, even though most are lurking and hiding. Maybe ashamed of having interest in an older game like this? Anyways, we need to get TG together to take over some of those pub servers out there.

So the next step is to research servers to take over. Those of you reading this that actually still play I have a request. just jump on a multiplayer co-op server and check it out. Just play a round or two if the server is not too painful. Come back and write alittle AAR/review of the server.

Once we have a few server reviews we can decide where to get together and when to get together.

Personally I will be making it a point to be on Teamspeak whenever i am playing SWAT 4 from now on so join up and we can at least have a team mate then will watch our backs.

Re: Finally up and working

What kind of hours are you looking to be on? I found the following servers to work for me:

Capital Punishment #2
    Sog-team.co.uk

Both have low pings for me (under 120 on average) and seem to be pretty relaxed. I've ended up playing with 4 of the CP guys at once and they're not all that tactical in nature (they do goof off). But, when they did get their heads on, they seemed to get the mission done with just a few errors.

The big thing for me is choice. I like having the ability to choose my loadout. I utterly despise servers that are "non-lethal". It's not how it is in real life (that a whole team runs with those tools) and it's not how I want to play. Sog has a separate server for those types of people which is nice.
    "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

I think i played on the SOG Pro server. They had ranks for their members, server rules were to follow orders of highest ranking SOG member. Non-lethal only.
      Sad thing is when the game started they all ran off in seperate directions. One of them started giving orders to stack up, but kept changing where to stack up. All in all just a big cluster f***.

i have been happy on the Capital punishment server though. Decent play and laid back enough to actually have fun when not playing too serious. it is a game after all and sometimes it is nice to just play with relaxed rules.

Comment

Sorry forgot to answer your question about timing.

i can only really play after 9pm EST. Timing is sometimes erratic at that as well. For the moment I generally play very late as well, going as late as 2-3am.

For scheduled events and games I am open to just about everything. just need to schedule with the wife so she can deal with the kids while I play.

Comment

I'll be sure to keep an eye out on Teamspeak for you. I caught on to this game well after it had died on TG so I never really got any real playing experience, look forward to it though.
          |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Just need to break away from Armed Assault long enough to play :)

So many games, so little time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X