Roll Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call

I've added SWAT 4 and the TSS expansion and am also looking at the Vipers Mod 3.1. Anyone playing this game? I'm not seeing a lot of activity here but I'm interested in playing with other members.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Roll Call

I was a big SWAT4 fan back in the day. Coop and VIP are the best gametypes out there to date. I assume it'll run on Vista without any troubles?

Comment

I'm running both on Ultimate without doing anything special. I haven't been able to test in game VOIP but it looks fun.

The only problem is shouldering weapons but I think I've seen a fix for this.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

They added VOIP? Interesting. I remember a lot of furious typing when playing VIP to call out his locations to the rest of the team. I found all three of my CD's today so I'll get going on re-installing. Does TG still have an active server setup for it?

Comment

TSS added VOIP. I've also downloaded the 11-99 enhancement thru 1.35 and will be updating my files.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Vanilla SWAT4 and the expansion are installed and good to go. Anybody else up for some great coop gaming? I'll have to read up on the various mods hopefully by tomorrow.

Comment

Bronco could you please post the Mods and any addons you are using with link to download?

Comment

Just played a few hours on VIP on the server I last played on over two years ago :D Damn, this game is still a great rush when the VIP is captured and the clock is ticking.

Comment

Post your IM names so we can get a swat coop game going. I got a buddy so that is two.

I'm running Hamachi and SSF 3.2 (with expansion)

AIM: highsquared
                  Yahoo: [email protected]
                  gtalk: [email protected]

Comment

SWAT4 was probably my most favorite team orientated game. With a little slower movements, you had time to set up teamwork. Love it. And the weapons were great, the handling realistic.

I'm in if anyone wants to play? I heard that SSF mod (Sheriff's special forces) was supposed to be the best. Anyone try it?

Comment

I see people viewing this forum but no one takes the time to post. There are several of us interested in playing SSF and since it can be hosted on a local server, there is no reason we can't get a game up. Today might even be a good day to try. Look me up in X-Fire Tacticalgamer group after 8 edt and we'll see if we can set up a game or games depending on how many people want to play.
                      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

game is on its way,which mods are we gonna run?

Comment

I've got several so we can start with stock and work with them one at a time to establish the best playability.
                          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

new to swat 4, but would like to play multiplayer with some people. if intersted email me at [email protected], tag line Swat 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X