OK, I got it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I got it...

I decided to pass on First to Fight and I got SWAT4 instead. You guys play on the weekends? That's the only time I can play...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: OK, I got it...

Originally posted by CingularDuality
    I decided to pass on First to Fight and I got SWAT4 instead. You guys play on the weekends? That's the only time I can play...
    We can! We seem to be getting a good group of people with SWAT 4 now..
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Yay! Another corrupted!

I'm sure I can get a weekend game in.

Saturday: varies, but later the better, since, well, it is Saturday night.
      Sundays: any time after 8:00PM EST. My wife can't live w/o Desperate Housewives, so that's a good gaming time!

Comment

I bought it as well. I played the demo but haven't touched SWAT4 for a long time. I have it installed at least. I'll look for you all.

[volun]

Comment

I am game for the weekends. =)
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Hey guys, give me some sense of how many can show up, and when, so I can see if we need to alter the server or not.

Comment

I can do any evening, but weekends are better. The times mentioned earlier are good.
              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X