SWAT 4 Sunday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 Sunday Night

I'm going to jump in the server once I get reinstalled (damn CD check error), so jump on in!

Re: SWAT 4 Sunday Night

I'll be there in just a few minutes!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't have a lot of time, but i'm here.. Anyone coming?
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

On my way now. Was trying to sort Monkerz' webspace issues...
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Good games last night all! Team coordination was excellent, even when we split up in the last level (Red Library).

If this time works for everyone, (9PM EST), we should make this a regular Sunday game.

Comment

Yes, that was great fun! I didn't expect anyone to be playing past 2am, but I got quite a few great games in...

A fantastic first night of SWAT gaming for me!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Thank god I noticed I would have missed out on the fun. Ya 9PM is good for me on Sunday.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Are we playing again tonight?
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                  Are we playing again tonight?
                  That is the plan. Since Apophis will be out, we have a empty seat at the table. Hopefully, Luna can get it sorted out, and we can get going.

Same time: 9:00PM EST.

Comment

I'm going to try and make it for a little bit. But I have to be out of the house by 4am to catch my flight to Tampa, so I probably won't be on much more than an hour MAX.

Comment

I'm in.

4 am flight? Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                        I'm in.

4 am flight? Ouch.
                        The flight is actually at 6am, so I need to be there by 5am. I need to pick up the guy I'm travelling with, so I need to be out of my house by 4am.. Sucky sucky..

Comment

Coms Suggestion:

Since there isn't a compass in Swat, I'd like to suggest we give this a shot:

Based on the team's direction of movement, directions are categorized as white - the rear, black - straight ahead, red - right, green - left.

So contact to the rear is "armed suspect, white".
                          Contact on the balcony to the left is "armed suspect high green"

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                            Coms Suggestion:

Since there isn't a compass in Swat, I'd like to suggest we give this a shot:

Based on the team's direction of movement, directions are categorized as white - the rear, black - straight ahead, red - right, green - left.

So contact to the rear is "armed suspect, white".
                            Contact on the balcony to the left is "armed suspect high green"
                            I don't understand the significance of the colors and will never remember 'em... Why not just use "ahead", "behind", "left" and "right" and keep in mind that it's relative to the team's direction of travel?
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Yeah I dunno. I read that's how Delta designates sides of buildings and assumed that they'd done a lot of testing to settle on that method.

My guess is that "left" is so strongly programmed into us that if I say "left" you'll tend to look to your left but if I say green, with training, you'll look in the right direction.

Whatever works.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X