SSF Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSF Anyone?

Anyone still play this or is willing to?

I've got a small group of friends who play coop mainly on SSF. We usually stay organized and have uniform or specified loadouts and team movements. Be nice to play with a few more people and get going on some full length operations.

We establish a server day-to-day online (Unit-Tact, Equipment) and play P2P time to time. Communications server up for mumble (decreased latency).

Chime in :)

Re: SSF Anyone?

hummm seems dead. I will let ya know.

Comment

It's dead publicly. There are many private groups that continue to play P2P. Including ourselves.

Comment

Great Game though... Magnum tried to get it back in gear a year ago...but not a huge turn out...
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

We've actually had a decent success getting people from in game as well as getting some past players to get around to it. 7 actives at the moment; if anyone still feels the desire to get some proper play in, let me know :)

Comment

Game server has been renamed:

SpecOps: TAC-AW

Comment

I wonder how many people actually play SSF these days...

Comment

I just recently got back into SWAT 4: TSS, which is the reason why I made an account on these boards. I haven't tried SSF yet but I'm really interested in giving it a go. I've done a bit of research and it seems the best place to download it would be on the ModDB website, although I was wondering if there was an official website for this mod.

Reason why I'm asking was because I wanted to know what features SSF added SWAT 4 before I actually download it and if the mod is at a stage that makes it somewhat playable. I've run into a couple of mods which looked great (feature-wise) but were much too buggy to play.

So. Um.. If anyone could tell me that would be great. :)

Comment

http://www.scoobysplace.com/SSFmod.htm Is a good source to get the latest version; one of the only contemporary sources that still exists for 3.2. Literature on the mod is best found on the SSF (forumforfree) forum, which can be located on goole although it is no longer in frequent use and links are just about dead. It's not that buggy at all, apart from some campaign screen discrepencies. Pretty stable as opposed to OpenS4M, HSM, etc.

Comment

I play this game with this mod. I have never played multi-player though. I am a tactical person and would love to play with a good team.

The reason this game is so amazing is because it is not easy. I like how you cant save in the middle of a mission. One thing it does need however is a better scoring system. I got shot one time and still got 100%. I wish I knew how to program I would create a better scoring mod. This is for single player though.

Anyway I use SSF 3.2 from this place. http://www.scoobysplace.com/SSFmod.htm

how would we get in touch to play multiplayer?

Comment

This modification's had my intrest for a while, and there's no one I'd rather get used to it with than other TG's. Count me in, if something is going on. If it's popular enough, I could make my hosted night SSF as well.

Comment

Love to play with you guys sometime.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse