No announcement yet.

Other Game Types

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Game Types

Now that I'm done with exams, I can start doing the whole official admin-dom thing.

First, the server is set at 5, but we can enable more. If we have enough for two fire teams, we can do some PvP in addition to the normal coop goodness.

Next, anyone bored of COOP? If so, let me know. I'm not bored of them yet, since the placement of the perps is partly random, and every time we play, there is always some charlie-foxtrot that keeps the game interesting. But there are other game types (VIP, Rapid Deployment, Barricade) so if anyone wants to mix it up, let me know.

Third, is Sunday working for everyone, or should we move the day?

Post your thoughts below.

Let's be careful out there,

Re: Other Game Types

Sunday works well for me. I think we could use the other game types every once in awhile but I recoomend we bump the number of players to 16 or so when we play the other modes. Coop is fun I would mind trying to see if we could get more people for it. Have two fireteams sounds great.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Re: Other Game Types

Sundays are fine. I'm easy. I'm usually on later around 10-11 est. no matter what night.
      New to TG?

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed