Co-Op Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-Op Anyone?

For those of you who are free on weekday afternoons (by which I mean 6:00-10:00), I would love to play some co-op missions with you on Swat 4. Personally I despise my AI teammates and want to play with others that actually have intelligence.*

I think it would be loads of fun if I could get four others on. I will be on TS by about 3:00 if you can get on earlier. I'll do it this Monday, Tuesday, and Wensday but am gone for the rest of this week and next. Just post if you want to come or give me a PM. Or is you must just show up :D

We'll decide on the difficulty setting when we get to that point unless its already set up.

*Sometimes I trully want to just leave them at spawn and go in alone that's how much use they are to me in later levels. If I had enough nades and ammo they wouldn't even need to be there as I usually use them as nade packs :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Re: Co-Op Anyone?

We can set this up....we were playing Co-op for a while, then interest seemed to wane over the last month or so.

Pick a day, and I'll PM Apophis to load the server.

Comment

Well PMs seem to take forever so I'll post. I would like to do it asap and that would be today if at all possible :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
        Well PMs seem to take forever so I'll post. I would like to do it asap and that would be today if at all possible :D
        Dude, some of us, like, WORK for a living! :icon_lol:

Comment

Hey I have a job in a lab :P But... yeah it's community sevice... I said if you can come :D Plus I see you guys on CSS all the time or am I just hullucinating?

Comment

I'm up for some if there aren't enough players.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
              Hey I have a job in a lab :P But... yeah it's community sevice... I said if you can come :D Plus I see you guys on CSS all the time or am I just hullucinating?
              I'm usually on, now that TG is no longer blocked by websense. I keep a tab in firefox on TG, and post when I am bored, which is apparently quite often. :icon_razz

Comment

I can't play during the week. Make it a weekend thing and I'll try to find time to pull myself away from BF2 for it...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  I can't play during the week. Make it a weekend thing and I'll try to find time to pull myself away from BF2 for it...
                  I have no issue with that.....the server is still up, so we can jump in for an hour or so of SWAT4. I'll want to get in as much time as possible on BF2, like everyone else, but SWAT4 can still be a regular game.

Comment

Your welcome aboard Sarc! Dude you need to clean out your PMs :D

Comment

Oops! I had 112 of 70 allowed messages. It should really auto-delete for me...

I guess this weekend it is since those guys can't seem to tear themselves from BF2. Maybe a patch for SWAT 4 will be out by then...

Don't patch! Apophis has not patched the game, so if you go 1.1, the server may say you version is incompatible.

That said, although I was LATE (f-ing laundry), had a blast tonight. :D
                      Last edited by Mateo; 06-21-2005, 12:28 AM.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I can make it. I just gotta see if I need to reinstall SWAT4.
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'd like to join some of you for some SWAT 4 co-op also, looking for a new more active group of gamers... will also have BF2 tomorrow (Wednesday) so either one is fine... do you usually set it up here in the forums, or xfire, or a calender module? (if you do use xfire and active in SWAT4 and BF2 add me to your contact list: Magnum50)

PS: BTW patch is out for SWAT 4.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

^^^What does it do?
                            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I assume your talking about the patch:

5.1. Changes made With Patch (1.1)

* Added multi-player versions of 3 single-player missions
                              * MP-ConvenienceStore
                              * MP-Hotel
                              * MP-JewelryHeist

* Added the SWAT 4 SDK, available as 'SWAT4_SDK.zip' in the SWAT 4 installation
                              directory (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SDK IS NOT SUPPORTED!!!)

* Added Massive Streaming Ad Support

* Fixes for several exploits
                              * Fixed UMP .45 JHP ammunition to have correct ballistics properties
                              * ToggleBehindView console command no longer works in multiplayer
                              * Fixed potential wallhack exploit
                              * Fixed recoil negation keybinding exploit
                              * Fixed exploit that allowed players to make themselves appear to be arrested

* Improved validation for game content (INI files and binary packages)

* Fixed crash in FD3DTexture::Cache

* Fixed problem where kicking by ID would kick the wrong person

* Fixed problem where player IDs would not display in the GUI in co-op games.

* Fixed problem where player IDs would not display in the GUI in co-op games.

* Admins can now set up to 256 IP Policies (i.e., for banning players) instead of the
                              previous limit of 50.

* Fixed problem where servers with 16/16 players would still show up when "Filter out
                              full servers" was enabled

* Fixed problem where incorrect server information would be returned when ping filtering
                              was enabled

* Fixed problem where only Rapid Deployment games would be returned when filtering servers
                              for the Co-op game type

* Fixed several issues related to language localization
                              * Fixed issue with character not appearing in Russian localized SKU
                              * Fixed cases where some game strings were localized preventing them from being
                              properly translated in some regions

* Fixed issue where server password characters were restricted in then password popup
                              dialog but not in the server setup page. Server password characters are now completely
                              unrestricted.

* Fixed problem where if you switch from Internet to LAN during a server browser refresh
                              some Internet servers would show up in the LAN listing

* Fixed a problem where equipment selection would not work correctly in certain situations

* Fixed problem where if your voice type was set to Random it would change in-game every
                              time you pressed the o, m, or b keys

* Removed unused network uplink code that was not necessary but would cause problems
                              when enabled in INI files

* Fixed problems with mirrors in the MP-Hotel map

* Functionality added for Intel 915G/945G cards for SWAT 4

* Increased default timeout for clients when reconnecting to a server. This should reduce
                              the likelihood of users being disconnected during map changes due to long load times on
                              older machines and some hardware configurations.

* Small load time improvement
                              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X