Time to hit the streets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to hit the streets

Alright just a check on whose still active around these parts? After my old Thrustmaster wheel died, I have finally decided to get (or have gifted) a new wheel (unfortunately all of the G25's and G27's have risen by over $100 since the announcement of GT5, so I had to stick with a Logi DFGT) and as such get back into racing games. I have recently gotten F1 2010 (hopefully a somewhat good F1 semi-sim), NFS Hot Pursuit & Burnout Paradise (Just for the arcade kicks), and I already have GTR2, GTR Evo, Race On, STCC, and DiRT2. Although I am pretty crappy I am also wondering if we still have weekly races etc going on in the TGRL, and if not I think we should start them back up again.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Time to hit the streets

Well I am getting into Dirt 2 again, and I would love to see TG do a weekly Dirt 2 race. That would be amazing.
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I'll run some prefur trucks & no drifting crap.

Comment

Re DL'ed Dirt 2, and I am up for some TG races. We (the 18th) tried to start up a TG WRC thing a while back but no one showed. Maybe we could try again?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm downloading Dirt2. It's taking forever but it should be done by tomorrow. I can only play for a few days since I'm not planning on bringing my wheel to school with me.

Comment

Well that was fun, I reinstalled DiRT2 for the first time in about a year and a half today. I went cliff jumping about 5 different times but I had fun doing rolls in the Z4.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...