Announcing the Inaugural TG Rally of Croatia/London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the Inaugural TG Rally of Croatia/London

Hello and welcome (or welcome back) to the TG-WRC World Tour!

This is a first come, first served rally event to take place Sunday January 30th 2010 at 1200 EST/1700 GMT. This event will be hosted by myself, and will take place in the Dirt 2 Channel on TS. All finishes will be recorded and points awarded in order of first to last. Points will carry through the season (one race a month).

Rules (updated 1/18/11)
    *Stages will count for points, Races will be in exhibition.
    *Multiple lobbies will be utilized due to demand.
    *Players will be disqualified for trash talk - radio silence is in effect during each race.
    *Quasi Realism is in effect, the game will be run with full damage/impact on. (Rally Only)
    -*User choice on view is allowed.
    *The host of each lobby is responsible for taking screenshots of the results of each stage.
    *Points will be awarded based on fastest total time to complete all of the stages for each rally (London, Croatia, Morocco, etc)
    *Points will be awarded once the times have been received from lobby hosts and collated.
    *Full results for each rally will be posted the same day of the event due to tabulation.
    *Points will carry through the season (see TGRL Calendar for dates and times).
    *No unlockable vehicles are allowed.
    *Individual setup is allowed.
    *Automatic shifting is allowed.

Points System
    1st: 25 points
    2nd: 18 points
    3rd: 15 points
    4th: 12 points
    5th: 10 points
    6th: 8 points
    7th: 6 points
    8th: 4 points
    9th: 2 points
    10th: 1 point

Please sign up below using the following form.

*Teamspeak Name:
    *Windows Live Name:
    *Sim Racing experience:
    *Time Zone:
    Last edited by ACOGRecon; 01-25-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: Rules updated.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Announcing the Inaugaral TG Rally of Croatia/London

[TG-18th] Dredge

A few years racing

EST

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Announcing the Inaugural TG Rally of Croatia/London

I should probably signup as well, lol.

*Teamspeak Name: ACOGRecon
      *Windows Live Name: ACOGRecon
      *Sim Racing experience: some
      *Time Zone: EST

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Signing up as a reserve as I do not know if I can make it (Actually I guess it doesn't matter as we can just start another lobby).

*Teamspeak Name: |TG-21| MacLeod
        *Windows Live Name: mai roflcar :icon_lol: - Stupid GFWL makes me pay $10 if I want to change my name.
        *Sim Racing experience: A bit

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Yup, if we have more then 8 we can split the game up into two games.

Comment

*Teamspeak Name: |TG-SC| Vinman13
            *Windows Live Name: Eaglesfreak13
            *Sim Racing experience:A couple months on Dirt 2
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

*Teamspeak Name: Mindkill
              *Windows Live Name: AplusMindkill (because it wouldn't let me use A+, my clan tag)
              *Sim Racing experience: ? If you mean racing in a simulation enviornment, very little. If you mean playing racing games in general, about 6 months

p.s. Can't wait... Giggity!

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
              *Windows Live Name: mai roflcar :icon_lol: - Stupid GFWL makes me pay $10 if I want to change my name.
              :icon_lol:

sigpic

Comment

Teamspeak Name: rednecktg13
                *Windows Live Name: rednecktg13

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                George S. Patton

Comment

*Teamspeak Name: Balfa
                  *Windows Live Name: TGBalfa
                  *Time Zone: CST

[Spartan 9]

Comment

What are the rules with regards to clean racing? I don't want Joe taking out half the field because he"claimed" the inside line on turn one :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

The rally's themselves will be for points. The races will be just for fun with no points allotted (due to running multiple lobbies), and collisions disabled.

OP updated with scoring system.

Comment

Edit: oops. Replied before reading your most recent post.

Are we racing two tracks (london & croatia) on the 30th? What track configurations? How many laps?
                        What car set?

Not sure what the point is in specifying a non-scoring race as part of the tgrl. I mean, we race non-scoring races almost every evening anyway.

What if we have both a rally championship and a rally cross one? We could stagger then so there's an event every two weeks.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

The game will be held over multiple lobbies using the same stage list. Which stages will be used will not be revealed until the actual day of the event, do know that only Croatia and London stages will be used. For the rally total time will determine the ranking from shortest to longest time taken to complete all stages. Whoever hosts the lobby will be responsible for submitting results of each stage via screenshot. Once the rally is complete total times will be tabulated and posted later that day in the forums with points allotted. Great questions!

Comment

Still don't get the exhibition races...

Also, can we ban win button cars like the toyota and that thing birdie dives?

[Spartan 9]

Comment

The exhibition races are there to break up the action between rally's, just for fun. If we end up as a group not wanting to do them then we can tweak it the day of.

Due to the Amateur/Pro car rankings all cars will be allowed, since there is no way to institute a formula for the cars. This is still up for discussion - if anyone has any ideas, please share them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X