Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Juan Pablo Montoya focus on his practice laps at Daytona?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Juan Pablo Montoya focus on his practice laps at Daytona?

By listening to his iPod of course, plugged into the team radio.

From his twitter.
    http://twitter.com/jpmontoya
    Last edited by ACOGRecon; 01-20-2011, 06:45 PM.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: How does Juan Pablo Montoya focus on his practice laps at Daytona?

Ugh. I haven't liked him since he came to NASCAR.

sigpic

Comment

Yup, I'm just glad he isn't in F1 anymore, he complained wayyy too much.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

:icon_lol:

He does the same in NASCAR, when they even talk to him that is. Plus, from what I have seen, he isn't all that courteous of a driver. I will give him one thing though.. he isn't as bad as Kryle "the shrub" Busch.

sigpic

Comment

Warning: Strong language within.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJXIgnjug0

Comment

lol

Montoya says to his crew chief that he gave him plenty of room?! Looking at the video, Montoya's front right tire was almost on the stripped corner, with the other driver on the inside of him... Reminded me of Joe calling, "I got the inside!" :icon_lol:

sigpic

Comment

Arent there left turns involved in nascar? I coulda swarn there were left turns....
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                Arent there left turns involved in nascar? I coulda swarn there were left turns....
                I take it that you didn't watch the video that ACOG posted? In case you didn't, it's a video of Montoya when he was racing in an F1 car.

And yes, all but 2 of the NASCAR races are oval-esque tracks. The exceptions are Watkins Glen and Sonoma. According to the Tracks page at NASCAR.com, there are two more road courses but, I can't remember the last time I have seen a race at Montreal or Road America.

If your question was meant to be sarcastic, it's lost on me.

sigpic

Comment

The last time they were at Montreal wasn't there this huge controversy about someone given a black flag but not obeying it?

Comment

I honestly don't know. I've only been a fan of NASCAR Sprint Cup since the year of Earnhardt Sr.'s fatal crash and that was in 2001 if I remember correctly. From then till now, I can't remember a race at either of those tracks.

From what I can tell from the above linked Tracks Page, it appears that Montreal and Road America are raced by the Nationwide Series.

On a semi-related note, I miss the days of Winston Cup and Busch Series. Too bad they had to change the names from legal drug companies to money whoring tech and insurance companies.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X