Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG WRC Driver Press Conferences

Hey guys,

In order to generate some more content at TGRL/TG Motorsports as it will become (soon, right O'Neil?), I would like to know if the top three drivers for each Rally would be willing to be interviewed in the week after a rally for the TG Podcast. The interview will be brief, lasting 5 minutes top, with some easy questions for you to answer. Sample questions would include but not be limited to:

-What kind of car were you driving?
    -What makes that car better than others?
    -How important is it to get First, Second, Third, etc...?
    -You earned X points and you are now Y points above/behind Driver Z in the championship, how important is this to you?
    -Was there anything special in your car setup today that you normally wouldn't do?

The point of the interview of the top three drivers is not to pose hardball questions as I never will. The point is the promotion of TGRL/TGM.

What do you guys think about this?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Ha, could be fun. I'd be up for it, but I'm thinking 30-45 seconds, not anywhere near five minutes!

Just ben watching rally sweden, and the quick in-the-door interviews they do between stages are pretty enlightening.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

I guess if it was going to be 30 seconds edited together out of 5 mins worth of material, that would work. That's all you'd get from mindkill anyway after you make it radio friendly :D

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Re: TG WRC Driver Press Conferences

What I'm thinking is it would start with about a minutes worth of introduction into the rally, where it was etc..., then a summation of the top three times introducing each driver, then asking each driver roughly two questions. The whole thing should total roughly 3-5 minutes.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds good

[Spartan 9]

Comment

I'll probably introduce the interview like the one on this video:

Comment

Cool idea, man.

And I like the idea of rebranding TGRL. Will it be strictly TG Motorsports? Because it sounds much better IMO.

Comment

Yup, it'll be just |TG| Motorsports. It's been approved, I'm just waiting for the boffins (aka O'Niel) to change the name.

Comment

I'd be down. I doub't that I will ever finish in the top three though.

And, Balfa wasn't kidding about me and radio friendly... Better have a censor button handy if I do make the podium. :madsmile:

sigpic

Comment

Oh, nuts. Just realized that all my signature images will be obsolete.

Meh. I still like it. :)

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                    Yup, it'll be just |TG| Motorsports. It's been approved, I'm just waiting for the boffins (aka O'Niel) to change the name.

Comment

Ok, so we will start this after the next rally.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X